BY AXE WHITE LABEL

The Freshest Start Axe White Label An Invigorating Fragrance 2 Designed to Help Get Guys Impeccably Clean from Head-to-Toe Introducing Axe White Label Forest 2-in-1 hair and body wash, designed for an immaculate clean to help give you the freshest start to your day. Experience the Forest fragrance, concocted with a high voltage blend of pear, starfruit, driftwood and moss notes. The Axe White Label Forest body wash will help get you clean and fresh so you feel your finest. see more...

Donna R.
Mosheim, TN
I love this product for myself. My husband uses Axes for Men but noe I have my own to love. It smell so good. It does not take much for you shower. It saves me money. 5 star product. Love the smell and color. Axe White Label AXE White Label Body Wash, Forest, 16 fl oz.
You need to try it, I believe you will #loveit. #MyAxes #lovesomuch #LadiesAxes
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Axe is one of my top favorite mens products. My husband uses this daily. It has a strong but amazing smell. It is so attractive to me. The white label is so far the best one.
ASHLEE K.
Milner, GA
I actually got this for my boyfriend to try and it smells sooooo good! axe never fails at great smelling products! the scent lasts a long time was well which is really good!
Michelle R.
My husband uses this body wash. He got it as a gift and absolutely loves it! I love it too cuz the smell is great! He said "it does the job, and the smell lasts a long time compared to other brands"
Would recommend for sure!
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
I absolutely love this product! It has a nice clean smell that isn't over powering. The smells lasts throughout the day. It is a gentle product that foams easily. I would highly recommend this product!
alexandra f.
East Haven, CT
So I bought this for myself since I was a little low on cash and needed body wash it has a great smell and nothing too harsh or manly lol. It also makes my skin super soft and smelling nice for quite sometime!
Bethany S.
This prob isn't my husbands favorite of the ae scents, but it still does the job, and smells good, and lathers well
MJ P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great pine based scent that doesn't overwhelm my sense of smell. One of my son's picks when it comes to Axe scents. The price is a bit high, but we get good deals when there are coupons in the Sunday paper. We stock up when we can.
Julie H.
Boston, MA
Bought this for hubby and I use it occasionally. Has a nice refreshing scent, good for unisex. Smelled super strong at first but now smells just a clean scent. Good to use during summer with a lot of sweating, does the job and keeps you fresh.
Kassie P.
Morgantown, KY
Smells amazing, and keeps you smelling so so so good for at least 24 hours it's great!
Payton M.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is the difference between the white label and black label?
Rebecca M.
Does this leave the skin feeling dry?