BY AXE WHITE LABEL

The Freshest Start Axe White Label An Invigorating Fragrance 2 Designed to Help Get Guys Impeccably Clean from Head-to-Toe Introducing Axe White Label Forest 2-in-1 hair and body wash, designed for an immaculate clean to help give you the freshest start to your day. Experience the Forest fragrance, concocted with a high voltage blend of pear, starfruit, driftwood and moss notes. The Axe White Label Forest body wash will help get you clean and fresh so you feel your finest. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Donna R.
Mosheim, TN
I love this product for myself. My husband uses Axes for Men but noe I have my own to love. It smell so good. It does not take much for you shower. It saves me money. 5 star product. Love the smell and color. Axe White Label AXE White Label Body Wash, Forest, 16 fl oz.
You need to try it, I believe you will #loveit. #MyAxes #lovesomuch #LadiesAxes
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Axe is one of my top favorite mens products. My husband uses this daily. It has a strong but amazing smell. It is so attractive to me. The white label is so far the best one.
Chelsea G.
Frankfort, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
My fiance goes through a variety of body washes, looking for that one that smells just right.
He's recently used this one and I'll give it, it smells absolutely amazing. It has a very earthy, musky smell to it and it leaves his skin super soft. It's also great for his beard, he's noticed less frizz from his beard using this body wash.
If you or your man likes to smell like a great outdoorsman, then this is the one to go for.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
The fragrance is definitely a man's body wash, but it does smell great. I don't think it is overwhelming like others in this line can be. It does a great job at making suds with a body pouf. Will purchase again as I like the scent my man has after his shower!
Michelle R.
My husband uses this body wash. He got it as a gift and absolutely loves it! I love it too cuz the smell is great! He said "it does the job, and the smell lasts a long time compared to other brands"
Would recommend for sure!
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this product! It has a nice clean smell that isn't over powering. The smells lasts throughout the day. It is a gentle product that foams easily. I would highly recommend this product!
Hanah H.
My husband uses this and when he gets out of the shower he smells so delicious I could eat him up.
alexandra f.
East Haven, CT
So I bought this for myself since I was a little low on cash and needed body wash it has a great smell and nothing too harsh or manly lol. It also makes my skin super soft and smelling nice for quite sometime!
Brecken A.
Favorite body wash I've ever had. Smells wonderful and leaves you feeling really clean afterwords!
Kassie P.
Morgantown, KY
Smells amazing, and keeps you smelling so so so good for at least 24 hours it's great!
Payton M.
Brooklyn, NY
What is the difference between the white label and black label?
Rebecca M.
Does this leave the skin feeling dry?