Axe White Label AXE White Label Antiperspirant Stick, Night, 2.7 oz uploaded by Rosalba V.Axe White Label AXE White Label Antiperspirant Stick, Night, 2.7 oz uploaded by Stephanie B.Axe White Label AXE White Label Antiperspirant Stick, Night, 2.7 oz uploaded by ruby L.

BY AXE WHITE LABEL

Confidently Fresh for up to 48 HRS Axe White Label Invisible Active Protection 2 Best Protection Against Sweat from Axe Yet Introducing Axe White Label Night antiperspirant stick. Now with our best sweat protection ingredients ever and a refreshing premium fragrance to help keep you confidently fresh and dry for 48 hours. Experience the cool rush of the Night fragrance with grapefruit, lavender, cedarwood and praline notes, crafted so you smell and feel your finest. see more...

ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I ansoulty love the way this SMELLS I can't stop smelling my husband he gets home after work still smelling fresh and it seems like he just applied it after 12 hour shifts
Isis P.
Huntington , IN
I love the smell of this deodorant, I've never noticed white marks left by it, it's affordable and works pretty well. My only complaint is that after the smell starts mixing with certain other smells it can get a weird smell.
Brianna M.
Saute Nacoche, GA
My husband loves this stuff! I'm constantly having to buy it for him. I usually get it from CVS. it smells amazing! Its not overwhelming. And the smell doesnt go away after a few hours. Its awesome! AXE® White Label™ Night Dry Spray Antiperspirant
Maria P.
West Haven , UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend only likes a few of the Axe products because most of them are either too strong scented or he thinks they smell too sweet. He loves the way this one smells though He works in a hot environment so he does sweat but when wearing this deodorant the deodorant doesn't get on his shirts and he doesn't sweat through them either.
Kaitlyn B.
My husband uses this one. I like the axe stick deodorants more because my house isn't filled with spray fog that seems to land on everything except for my husband. This stick smell good too, not overwhelming, just a great man scent. Axe I find just a hair pricier than generic deodorants but I think the great scent selection is worth it.
Laura R.
Abilene, KS
Seriously does what it says! Keeps you dry, doesn't ball up on your armpits. Smells fantastic! And now that I think about it, it really isn't rubbing off on my clothes like other deodorant! Target had a decent price on them and even had a coupon!
Annie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell of this deodorant, it's the only kind my husband will wear! We get it at Walmart, so it's super easy. The smell is fresh and clean but also super sexy!
Scott W.
Fort Benning, GA
I wore a suit and button up shirt, and was sweating heavily the day before Webb I hadn't used it, but when I did, not only did I stop, I could even smell the scent through the suit. I definitely recommend.
marie c.
Smells great, last for a while. Though the only reason it wouldn't get 5 stars is that it doesn't go on clear in fact it leaves white marks on the insides of the shirt.
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
This is my favorite antiperspirant! Smells wonderful and love that it lasts about 48 hours. It's good to count on if you are a gym rat.