Axe White Label AXE White Label Antiperspirant Stick, Night, 2.7 oz uploaded by Rosalba V.Axe White Label AXE White Label Antiperspirant Stick, Night, 2.7 oz uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY AXE WHITE LABEL

Confidently Fresh for up to 48 HRS Axe White Label Invisible Active Protection 2 Best Protection Against Sweat from Axe Yet Introducing Axe White Label Night antiperspirant stick. Now with our best sweat protection ingredients ever and a refreshing premium fragrance to help keep you confidently fresh and dry for 48 hours. Experience the cool rush of the Night fragrance with grapefruit, lavender, cedarwood and praline notes, crafted so you smell and feel your finest. see more...

Maria P.
West Haven, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend only likes a few of the Axe products because most of them are either too strong scented or he thinks they smell too sweet. He loves the way this one smells though He works in a hot environment so he does sweat but when wearing this deodorant the deodorant doesn't get on his shirts and he doesn't sweat through them either.
Laura R.
Abilene, KS
Seriously does what it says! Keeps you dry, doesn't ball up on your armpits. Smells fantastic! And now that I think about it, it really isn't rubbing off on my clothes like other deodorant! Target had a decent price on them and even had a coupon!
Isis P.
Huntington, IN
I love the smell of this deodorant, I've never noticed white marks left by it, it's affordable and works pretty well. My only complaint is that after the smell starts mixing with certain other smells it can get a weird smell.
Brianna M.
Sautee Nacoochee, GA
My husband loves this stuff! I'm constantly having to buy it for him. I usually get it from CVS. it smells amazing! Its not overwhelming. And the smell doesnt go away after a few hours. Its awesome! AXE® White Label™ Night Dry Spray Antiperspirant
Annie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the smell of this deodorant, it's the only kind my husband will wear! We get it at Walmart, so it's super easy. The smell is fresh and clean but also super sexy!
Scott W.
Fort Benning, GA
I wore a suit and button up shirt, and was sweating heavily the day before Webb I hadn't used it, but when I did, not only did I stop, I could even smell the scent through the suit. I definitely recommend.
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
This is my favorite antiperspirant! Smells wonderful and love that it lasts about 48 hours. It's good to count on if you are a gym rat.
marie c.
Smells great, last for a while. Though the only reason it wouldn't get 5 stars is that it doesn't go on clear in fact it leaves white marks on the insides of the shirt.
Victoria W.
This is the best deodorant I have tried yet. I am a woman but this scent is great! I would use this the rest of my life.
Ashley H.
I love the smell of this product it is amazing and works all day i totally recommend this product