BY AXE WHITE LABEL

Confidently Fresh for up to 48 HRS Axe White Label Invisible Active Protection 2 Best Protection Against Sweat from Axe Yet Introducing Axe White Label Forest antiperspirant stick. Now with our best sweat protection ingredients ever and a refreshing premium fragrance to help keep you confidently fresh and dry for 48 hours. Experience the high voltage blend of pear, starfruit, driftwood and moss notes with the Forest fragrance, crafted so you smell and feel your finest. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Colby C.
Smells good without overpowering your cologne. Doesn't show up on clothes at all and keeps you dry all day. My skin is pretty sensitive to deodorant so it's a plus that this one doesn't irritate my skin.
carla c.
I don't usually wear mens deodorant. However, I got mad free samples at the gym. It's actually pretty good and I don't mind smelling like a man. Tried both the white label with the green and the purple writing. They both smell the same to me not sure of the difference. I keep one in my backpack and one in my bathroom but it honestly lasts all day.
Emily H.
Rochester, NY
One of the best antiperspirants I've ever used. I've had no luck with women's brands, whether I'm allergic or they just don't work for me. The scent is nice, but not overpowering. Plus, it works!
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
I didn't like the deodorant my husband was wearing so I picked this one after smelling them all, it is pleasant and not over powering like a lot of them.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Hated my fiances deodorant so I picked this one up. I love it not too strong but does its job!
Eva L.
I buy this product for my husband. It's the best out there. I just works!! I love that the scent last all day long and the available scents smell great!
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
This stuff is great, I use it, is that weird for a woman? who cares it smells so good and it works great! lasts for a good while