AXE White Label Antiperspirant Stick, Night 2.7 oz

Introducing Axe White Label Night antiperspirant stick. Now with our best sweat protection ingredients ever and a refreshing premium fragrance to keep you confidently fresh and dry for 48 hours. Experience the cool rush of the Night fragrance with...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AXE White Label Antiperspirant Stick, Night 2.7 oz!
Bessemer, AL
I buy this for my husband. The scent is clean and lasts all day. Now as for sweating, youd need more of a clinical deo for an a.m to p.m defense.
Charleston
I have been using those product for over a year now.  It keeps me dry and smelling fresh. The price is great and it smells so good.
Hiram, GA
I started using men’s deodorant lately and I am not disappointed. This Axe White Label works way better than the Dove crap I was using.
Woodbine, MD
This works great for me in the summer. Even though it’s more for a man , I like the scent . It really keeps you dry. I’d recommend it .
West Columbia , SC
My boyfriend swears by this. It’s the only deodorant he will use. He always smells so delicious and it lasts all day in the SC heat.
Prospect, NY
Smells wonderful and has a great coverage for the whole day. It's easy to apply and goes on smooth. It's a easy to travel item
Otisco , IN
Works great and smells good. I used my husband's once and it kept me dry all day. I would definitely purchase this for myself.
Picayune, MS
1,015 reviews
Whether you're having a long work out or a hot day at work this is sure to leave you smelling fresh thought the thick of it.
2,684 reviews
This is one of the deodorants that my husband likes to use. It smells nice and lasts all day and combats odor and wetness.
Baltimore
I don’t care if I’m a girl. This doesn’t have a super strong smell, it actually works, and doesn’t mark up my clothes.

Looking for your answer?