AXE White Label Antiperspirant Stick, Night 2.7 oz

Introducing Axe White Label Night antiperspirant stick. Now with our best sweat protection ingredients ever and a refreshing premium fragrance to keep you confidently fresh and dry for 48 hours. Experience the cool rush of the Night fragrance with...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AXE White Label Antiperspirant Stick, Night 2.7 oz!
Cedar Rapids
This product lasts all day long. I use this product in the morning and don’t have to reapply. Haven’t had a problem with stains or discoloring in clothing. Definitely a great antiperspirant. Not only for men.
Mchenry, IL
We love deodorant! It keeps our pits smelling fresh and clean! No one likes the smell of BO unless you do, then ok you do you boo. This will cover that up! After your gym session you need to either take a shower or gab something to help you out and this can! It smells good and fresh, gotta love that.
Kearney , NE
Love this product! I typically do use men’s deo’s/antiperspirants. The scent of this is not over bearing, it has great staying power (even during sweaty workouts) , and doesn’t leave white marks!price point is nice at about $3
Yucca Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I know it’s a product for men but I find that these are the ones that last the best. I’m a very active person and these deodorants last with me all day long, I don’t have to worry about them wearing off throughout the day.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go to deodorant for daily use and the gym. The smell is great for both women and men (it isn’t musty) and it truly does go on clear without leaving white stains on your clothes. I will definitely buy again.
Brandon, FL
Its really bad at keeping stains off of clothing and doesnt smell that good. The antipersperant quality is debatable and it leaves my underarms dry and itchy. I would not recommend this product to others at all.
943 lebanon highway
This is what my husband uses, allll the time!! It last him all day and doesn’t have a strong scent (thank the heavens)😂 I’ve even used it lol! I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Nashville, TN
I’ve used this deodorant for years and I love how it smells on me, even after a long day. It keeps a fresh smell even after extreme sweaty situations but it will leave white marks if you’re not careful.
Laveen, AZ
I'm a 41 yr old female living in hot Phoenix AZ. in the summer I need something stronger than my reg stuff. I accidentally grabbed my son's Axe and been hooked on it ever since. This is great at keeping me dry and odor free. The scent is light, not overpowering what's so ever. Now I gotta hide it from my son! Definitely a must try if you tend to sweat or smell.
Bellmore, NY
Performance wise this product works. Great clubbing deodorant. Price point is good too 5 bucks can’t beat it. Axe always has a cologne vibe scent so if you enjoy that then it should be a go to for you. I stopped using this product because my skin in my underarms would react if it wasn’t for that I might still be using this.

Looking for your answer?