AXE White Label Air Body Wash for Men uploaded by brenda a.

BY AXE

AXE White Label Air Body Wash for Men, 16 oz: No. 1 Male Body Wash brand in the world (*Source: Euromonitor International Limited; Men' bath and shower retail value sales, 2015. Axe includes all AXE/Lynx/Ego Sales) Invigorating AXE Air Body Wash in 16...

Buy on Target
Veronica E.
Lakeland
My husband loves it! I myself love the smell. Skin is soft and moisturizes. Bought at Walmart affordable price. And he doesn't seem to like any other brand. Prefers this product than others and will continue to buy.
McKenzie E.
Berea
My significant other uses this product every single day and I'm absolutely in love with the scent.
Nikki N.
Connersville, IN
My son is 15 and LOVES this product. It isn't too strong smelling for a younger guy. The packaging got my attention because it's different from the normal black bottles so it made me stop and smell it. It doesn't bother the normal skin issues teens have and I would def reccomend it to others!
Nicole S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Bought this as a gift for my boyfriend and I have been buying it for him since I love the long lasting scent it leaves even after he's out the shower default good buy for your money
brenda a.
I love the smell of this product. My husband is very special with what ever he wears and puts in skin and Axe has work wonders on him. Love his smell after every shower.
Valeria S.
Amarillo, Tx
I don't use this but my husband and he really likes it. The smell is really manly but attractive at the same time.
Rather B.
Saint-Lazare
Great smell makes you squeeky clean and feeling refreshed and ready for your day or night out on the town the ladies love it
Megan J.
LET ME TELL YOU.
my boyfriend wears this, and he smells better than what I imagine the best smelling place would smell. Not to mention it actually lasts on your skin, plus were both mechanics and it gets the dirt off super easily. No scrubbing a layer of skin off needed! Why aren't you buying this product right now? Just do it! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
M ..
I'm pretty sure this is the equivalent to lynx? But even though I'm a girl I think this smells absolutely amazing and sometimes I use it in the shower :)) it's great and would definately recommend it to anyone, boy or girl :)
Sara-Tamara W.
Smells okay, didn't have an allergic reaction, made my skin dry out. Good product except for drying my skin out