BY AXE

AXE anti-perspirant and deodorant sticks effectively fight underarm odor while providing wetness protection. see more...

Philip D.
Naples, FL
Recently tried this product I ended up loving the dry anti-perspirant deodorant spray goes on quick and easy and ready for the on the move person. Would get this again next time I need deodorant and want a spray.
Kelly S.
Sacramento , CA
I love this spray it really does last a full 48 hours I use this when I'm at the gym you do not have to worry about it not working easy to apply and smells great
Hailey L.
My partner likes this product. The scents are not that bad but works great. It leaves his underarms soft and smooth. It is a very effective product and definitely and affordable one. I would recommend this to others.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Leaves you smelling good after a heavy workout or maybe even just a day at work. Smells better the more you move around.
Jen P.
Doral, FL
I went on a camping trip recently, and their showers were down. I went over 3 days without a shower or changing/re-applying deoderant. While the rest of me was not so great, this thing was STILL GOING! No sweat, no smell.

If only they made this in a clear solid instead of a powder solid.
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!