Axe Tsunami Deodorant Body Spray 113g/4oz uploaded by liz m.

BY AXE

Kia S.
Wittensville, KY
My husband wears axe all the time and I HATE when something perfumey is too strong... But I think this fits right in the middle.
Kaylee D.
San Diego, CA
It smells soooo good! I love this product and not just for boys but it is recommended fro them but anyways, I would recommend.
Morgaine G.
It's okay. The smell is over bearing and isn't the best it just smells kinda cheap and it reminds me of middle school.
Devin H.
Denton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my husband's favorite body sprays. He uses it in the mornings usually before going to work or before we go out
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Love this body spray on my bf. I would recommend this to anyone cause it’s has a great smell and great price.
teresa G.
Coeburn, VA
My son uses this he says the smell stays with you all day. Easy to apply. A really good price for the item
Brieanne F.
New Albany, IN
My son wears this and he loves the way it smells. He is 10 and is very picky of the different smells.
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend uses this stuff and he always smells so greT. He swears by it. I would totally recommend
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
My son loves to use Axe products. He uses a wide selection of their scents. They all smell great!
janie b.
Los Angeles, CA
I like using men's body spray cuz I love how it smells and I love how it also smells on other men