Axe Tsunami Deodorant Body Spray 113g/4oz uploaded by liz m.

BY AXE

Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
I love the way AX Smells but I do not like the price tag. My 8 year old loves to smell good so I buy this stuff when I can find it for a decent price. I don't like paying normal price for a body spray. It smells great though.
Oyeny G.
Absolutamente cautivador el aroma ,la protecciĆ³n es la correcta....se acaba pronto el spray o lo utiliza inadecuadamente,es un comentario de mi esposo
Kaylee D.
San Diego, CA
It smells soooo good! I love this product and not just for boys but it is recommended fro them but anyways, I would recommend.
teresa G.
coeburn, VA
My son uses this he says the smell stays with you all day. Easy to apply. A really good price for the item
Alejandro B.
Oxnard, CA
This is a very strong scented body spray. It will contaminate the whole room you spray it in so it is best to just use a light amount. I was asked to shower to remove the scent before riding in my friends car on my way to the club. It is definitely not a smell for everyone.
Jay W.
Twin Falls, ID
Kinda never really got into the axe stuff... Aerosolly.... The smell smells good after the aerosol dissipates..... I use it for poopourri now to please the woman
Samantha C.
Portland, ME
Bought a ton of axe sprays for my hubby for Christmas & they smell amazing. They actually are long lasting smell, & mmmm, just my favorite to buy my hubs!
Kia S.
Wittensville, KY
My husband wears axe all the time and I HATE when something perfumey is too strong... But I think this fits right in the middle.
janie b.
Los Angeles, CA
I like using men's body spray cuz I love how it smells and I love how it also smells on other men
Celeste R.
This product is really good ! I just don't like that fact that it has a strong scent. šŸ˜