Axe Tsunami Deodorant Body Spray 113g/4oz uploaded by liz m.

BY AXE

Jazznea T.
Yonkers, NY
I use to buy this for my old boyfriend but then I started buying it for myself
I like the smell and for some reason I find it slightly soothing
Normally like the rest of my bath stuff I get it in double pack so for this it normally cost about 7 dollars never anymore than that
Maritza P.
I use this when I go to my boyfriends house and I forget to apply deodorant. To be honest men deodorant tend to work better on me than the women deodorant. Makes me smell good and like my b.f lol It works great for hot summer days or when having a long day at work especially since I sweat a lot.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Axe products aren’t my favorite but they definitely are the worst. They are generally pretty inexpensive and you can find them almost anywhere. My boyfriend has a nice cologne that he keeps in our bathroom cabinet and keeps an axe body spray in his truck.
Yulissa E.
This is can be a great gift for any guy.Smells good , is not too expensive & can also be used as regular cologne.My boyfriend has never complained about it.Best deodorant spray hands down for any guy out there.
Krissy H.
YUMA, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the way AX Smells but I do not like the price tag. My 8 year old loves to smell good so I buy this stuff when I can find it for a decent price. I don't like paying normal price for a body spray. It smells great though.
Alejandro B.
Oxnard, CA
This is a very strong scented body spray. It will contaminate the whole room you spray it in so it is best to just use a light amount. I was asked to shower to remove the scent before riding in my friends car on my way to the club. It is definitely not a smell for everyone.
Anastasia M.
Aberdeen, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love when my boyfriend and son wear this. Especially fresh out the shower paired with the same type body wash. My son lays this on heavy when there is a new girl he wants to impress!
Jay W.
Twin Falls, ID
Kinda never really got into the axe stuff... Aerosolly.... The smell smells good after the aerosol dissipates..... I use it for poopourri now to please the woman
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had gotten Axe Tsunami for my son but as soon as I smelled it, I had to keep it for myself. I love the smell and I use it to get that extra confidence boost.
Samantha C.
Portland, ME
Bought a ton of axe sprays for my hubby for Christmas & they smell amazing. They actually are long lasting smell, & mmmm, just my favorite to buy my hubs!