BY AXE

AXE Sport Blast Shower Gel + Shampoo: 2-in-1 for body and hair Re-energize after sports Good for busy men see more...

Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
My husband is what I call the definition of low maintenance. If it is not a two or three in one use product he's not using it. This shower gel slash shampoo is awesome because it takes care of everything he needs to do and it's inexpensive. It smells so good too that I have even used it a couple of times when I'm short on time.
Melissa B.
Bentonville , AR
This is the only body wash my son has used for at least 3 years now. It is the only scent he likes. He currently has one in his bathroom here at home & one at his apartment at college. It's the only brand & scent he ever asks for! Highly satisfied, & would recommend!
Ray L.
Edison, NJ
When i first got this item, it was a small travel sized that you can easily fit in your luggage. However, the smell grew on me and i eventually purchased the larger version. It is the perfect blend of fresh and manly, without being too overpowering.
Shelby H.
Irvine, KY
My boyfriend loved this product. It's very convenient since it's a two in one product. It smells great and the scent is long lasting. It gets you nice and clean. He will definitely repurchase.
Jennifer M.
Mendota, CA
Love when my husband uses this stiff makes him smell amazing I feel like I'm stuck to him allday sniffing him haha no but really this stuff smells so good it's incredible!
Amanda M.
This stuff smells amazing! I always buy it for my fiance and as stocking stuffers at Christmas time. It's a nice scent that isn't too overpowering and doesn't give me a headache when he uses it like some other brands.
Bryant H.
Mcalester, OK
Love this body wash love the way it feels and works amazing after a long day at work. It tingles when you put it on and just cools your skin. And has an amazing smell afterwards that my wife loves.
Kelsey N.
Bloomfield , IN
Amazing smell! I love picking out body wash for my husband because I sometimes would rather use his than mine! This brand always gives a good smell to the men who use it.
Rhonda T.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
My husband uses this and the Axe leaves him smelling great for hours after using it! He also uses the deodorant and body spray and they are also amazing.
Leanna P.
Maricopa
This is the best shampoo and conditioner there is. My hair has never felt better or looked better. I really do recommend this product.