BY AXE

AXE Sport Blast Shower Gel + Shampoo: 2-in-1 for body and hair Re-energize after sports Good for busy men see more...

Ray L.
Edison, NJ
When i first got this item, it was a small travel sized that you can easily fit in your luggage. However, the smell grew on me and i eventually purchased the larger version. It is the perfect blend of fresh and manly, without being too overpowering.
Jennifer  M.
Mendota , CA
Love when my husband uses this stiff makes him smell amazing I feel like I'm stuck to him allday sniffing him haha no but really this stuff smells so good it's incredible!
Shelby H.
Irvine, KY
My boyfriend loved this product. It's very convenient since it's a two in one product. It smells great and the scent is long lasting. It gets you nice and clean. He will definitely repurchase.
Bryant H.
Mcalester, OK
Love this body wash love the way it feels and works amazing after a long day at work. It tingles when you put it on and just cools your skin. And has an amazing smell afterwards that my wife loves.
Kelsey P.
Greenwood, IN
Amazing smell! I love picking out body wash for my husband because I sometimes would rather use his than mine! This brand always gives a good smell to the men who use it.
Rhonda T.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
My husband uses this and the Axe leaves him smelling great for hours after using it! He also uses the deodorant and body spray and they are also amazing.
Stephanie C.
My dad has this stuff and loves loves loves it... Always been a fan of axe products... They are really really good...
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
This smells so good! Keeps my son smelling fresh and clean, even after gym class!
Amy C.
Dry Ridge, KY
Loved this product as a shower gel but not so much as a shampoo. It smelled great, but left my hair feeling dry and stripped.
Erin D.
Loogootee, IN
My husband loves this product. He likes that he can use it as a shampoo and body wash. It smells amazing too!