AXE Spiked-Up Look Putty uploaded by Jennifer K.

BY AXE

Charged Fact:   Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Charged gives you the hold without the hard feel for a spiked-up look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

• "My husband uses this to slick his hair to the side." in 2 reviews
  • "He said he would recommend it to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "Also smells really minty too. " in 1 review
Craig P.
Craig P.
New Albany, OH
I definitely prefer the spike up compared to the other Axe hair products. Most effective in my opinion and smells pretty good. Lasts longer than the other ones I used.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Waldron , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. I use it in my boys hair daily. They love it because they smell like little men and there hair is girl attractive
Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It smells great and holds super strong without making my hair stiff and crunchy- or making it look really greasy. I don't have to worry all night about how my hair looks because it stays in place with this product! I would highly recommend! super inexpensive and easy to find - check it out!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband absuolty love this for styling his hair it isn't water based plus it holds allways with little flakes in his hair. It has a great scent and it's a decent price it the best drugstore product I know!
Alisia A.
Alisia A.
Red Bluff, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish hubby would use this more often. It smells awesome. A little bit goes a long ways. would suggest this for other males.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Magalia, CA
Could be better, It smells great, but I don't like how gunky and heavy it feels. Not too pricey, and honestly it does work, but its super stiff and not quite worth it for me. But I'm not a man.
bobbi w.
bobbi w.
Atco, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My brother uses this on his hair and loves it. Keeps his hair spiked all day through school
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My brother has used this product before, it worked pretty well. The Axe smells are always way too strong for me though
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Someone gave this to my husband as part of a gift. He seems to really like it. He hair looks just as nice as if he was using some of the more expensive hair products he has previously purchased and it smells nice.
Maegan S.
Maegan S.
Delta, PA
My husband uses this stuff and he loves it! It stays very well and it does smell incredible! He said he would recommend it to anyone! He has my brother now using it and they're both very happy!