BY AXE

Axe snake peel shower scrub. Feeling more than a little dirty? Axe snake peel shower scrub with desert minerals & cactus oil deep cleans and exfoliates to remove dirt and dry skin. Use daily to scrub the slate clean. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tammy S.
Chicago
I've purchased this for my husband who didn't care for the smell but my 13 year old son did. I noticed that the body wash is thick and creamy. I would highly recommend this.
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
This is my boyfriend's go to body washes smells amazing I have to admit that that I have used it a few times lol it smells that good I definitely suggest that you try this body wash
Ivy L.
Saint Charles, IL
My boyfriend enjoys using Axe products as they work fairly well, affordable, and are available in most retailers. I bought him a package of the Snake Peel scent when I saw it at Walmart and he absolutely loves it! The scent is not too overwhelming and the body scrub really does the job of exfoliating and deep cleansing AND of course as his girlfriend, I enjoy the scent on him as well! The package consisted of an Axe loofah, 12-ounce Snake peel shower scrub, as well as a 6-ounce shower scrub (I'm guessing for travel purposes) and I only paid $5.98 at Walmart, so that was a steal. However, I'm not sure if the package was only a limited edition since I haven't seen another one ever since. I regret not getting two packages. All in all, Axe never disappoints.
Megan C.
Columbus, OH
My fiancé absolutely loves this body wash! It helps exfoliate and leaves him smelling great. Also leaves my bathroom smelling great! Definitely good body wash and we will continue to repurchase everytime.
Margaret R.
San Diego, CA
My husband works on F18s so he tends to get hydro fluid and grease on his skin. I don't care for the smell that's why there is not a full 5 star rating. However, it has enough grit to remove all the oil but does not strip his skin in the process! He's left feeling clean and his skin is not left feeling dry! I would recommend it for anyone who works with oil, grease, etc
Alexine G.
El Paso, TX
Man, oh man! I feel like eating that man I married alive when he comes out of the shower. The smell is sensational! I wish the package was bigger because he runs out too quickly.
Stephanie D.
My husband really loves this body wash. Especially being stationed in the hot texas heat, this helps to keep his skin smooth and we both love the smell of this.
Michelle M.
I LOVE the way this smells :) Forget him, I use it myself and I love it! My skin feels clean and smells amazing. I love using it in the summer time!
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
Bought this for my fiancé and he loves it! I love this smell so it works good for us both. He gets to wash with it and I get to enjoy smelling him
jenelle p.
america
It's an ok scent some of the others are better. My youngest liked it most but he's only 12 he really doesn't know what he likes for his body yet.