AXE Smooth and Sophisticated Look Shine Pomade uploaded by Anais I.AXE Smooth and Sophisticated Look Shine Pomade uploaded by Montana E.

BY AXE #22 in Pomades & Waxes

Sleek Fact: Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you can get from gels. Shine and long-lasting control for a smooth, polished look. Questions/Comments?   or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

AXE Smooth and Sophisticated Look Shine Pomade
  • "My husband uses this product makes him smell so good and has a refreshing sent to it." in 2 reviews
  • "He now buys this along with his Axe deodorant, face wash, and shower gel." in 1 review
  • "I have used pomades that are just a little more pricey and I feel they are definitely worth the little bit extra they cost" in 1 review
  • "Last forever, great price!" in 1 review
  • "They are reasonably priced and they are great for gifts." in 1 review
Ana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
great smelling and it’s a thick texture that dissolves with water it leaves your hair very shiny and the hair stays in place so well that i steal it from my brother when i need a gel
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Angel F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of the things i sent to my husband's care package when he was training in Missouri. He said he really likes it and that he uses it everyday. He still does up to this day. They're very cheap too. Can find at any drugstores.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product it has a decent smell which is not always the case and it does keep a good hold, but the downside of this product is a little goes a long way because it can be pretty weighted and a bit greasy. I prefer teasing and then using this because it is just too heavy on my already thick hair.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband and kids use this. This pomade really holds the hair and also gives it great hold and shine. It's a clear formula and doesn't have a strong scent. It's all my boys use! Who says the girls can't use it too though!
Amanda V.
I absolutely love when my Husband uses this. It leaves his hair feeling smooth an not crunchy. It's sleek and smells amazing. It's also cheap, I would highly recommend it to friends and to those with shorter hair.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
My boyfriend loves these products. He's usually runs it thru his hair after he showers to give it a messy sexy look which I love. It's a good price and the jar lasts awhile. You can get it most places.
Sara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend uses this product religiously. He absolutely loves it. Other hair gels/waxes tend to dry out his hair, or cause him to have dandruff/ have flakes from the product drying out. It holds very well, lasts him all day. Looks very good on him, doesn't have the "wet look".
Dan M.
Really happy with the results, it works best if you hair is dried in the direction you want it to go, i then apply a small amount from back to front so it wont be all clumpy and oily looking. Holds really well, smell is a bit strong but not annoying.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this for his hair and he enjoy how it's so effective on his long hair we need this stuff all the time he has long thick hair and so do I when I braid my hair I usually come and grab this to help myself
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this smell like their body sprays?
George S.
Eubank, KY
Is this a good product to use
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Does this leave the hair with a greasy feel and look?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this ok for Thick hair it seems kind of heavy?