BY AXE

AXE introduces a new line of men's body washes, including the first ever to feature 12-hour touch release technology-- keeping you more than clean long after the shower.

Nothing will cramp your style when your skin stays moisturized and refreshed all day long. This moisturizing men's body wash scented with bergamot and cedarwood will have you feeling energized and confident – it goes great with everything you wear.

• How is this scent wise? Is it as strong as the other axe products? 1 Answers
Jesse M.
Jesse M.
Jay, OK
Everything about the actual product, packaging, fragrance etc is great. Although I would like to see more product in the tube. The package / tube seems way too big for such a small amount of body wash. Please keep up the manly fragrances. It is awesome.
Diego G.
Diego G.
Ann Arbor, MI
It doesn't actually make your skin softer. But it does make it stank good. If that's what you're after you'll like. I got this free from influenster as part of a campaign.
juan m.
juan m.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Excelente pfoducto de la marca axe su costo es realmente muy accesible y su presentacion es fantastica. Este jabon corporal te deja la piel muy suave e hidratada lo recomiendo al 100% a todas esas personas que se preocupan por el cuidado de su cuerpo
Ricky R.
Ricky R.
Hillside, IL
I recently received AXE Signature Skin Hydrator Body wash. This product is great. It really hydrates your skin and leaves you feeling fresh and smelling clean. The price of the product is also fairly reasonable. I would recommend this product to people if they are in the mood to try something new.
alexis F.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
This "skin hydrated body wash" is okay. I believe dove, Nieva, and olay have better body washes that hydrate the skin. I love jerkins body lotion for the shower but this product feels more of a gel than a hydrate for men
Aaron W.
Aaron W.
Hueytown, AL
Works well from the 1 use so far. Ready to see how it compares to my usual body wash. Love the new scents. Wish the signature hydrating body wash had the 12 hour scent release as well.
Daniel S.
Daniel S.
Glendale, CA
Hated it. This wash left me with a headache because the scent was too strong. I wish I could like it because it was affordable but I just couldn't. I do not recommend this product to anyone that's debating on buying it.
Alex L.
Alex L.
Haven't used AXE since middle school, so I was skeptical. But once I received my vox box I was instantly obsessed with the way it smells! Super long lasting and very sophisticated and my skin felt amazing! Would definitely buy this again, once it runs out.
Briana J.
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert
My fiancé loves his Axe body washes! This one is his favorite because it's super moisturizing and since he works construction, his skin needs all the extra hydration it can get! It smells great, too! Very manly
Christina O.
Christina O.
How is this scent wise? Is it as strong as the other axe products?