BY AXE

AXE Anti-Marks Protection Antiperspirant is designed to help guys protect their style by tackling the #1 unmet category deodorant need: preventing white marks and yellow stains on clothing. The new line of AXE Anti-Marks Protection Antiperspirant features a new formula with anti-yellow stains and no white marks technology speci cally designed to protect your personal style so guys can look, feel, and be their most attractive self.

Gold: Showcasing oud wood and vanilla absolute, signature creates a quirky twist on a classic tobacco note

Shannon D.
Scranton, SC
My husband loves Axe, although he wasn't so impressed with this particular product. He says the scent wears off within a few hours and he feels the need to apply more. Although, this product does stand by its claim of 48 hour anti marks protection. Problem is that's not a big worry of his. He will stick with Axe, just not this particular one. AXE Signature Gold Anti-Marks Protection Antiperspirant Stick
Justin L.
Felton, DE
I live it it lasted for 48 hour protection and I love that it lasted that long also it smelled good and worked very good and avoided the stains like it said and I got it from a CrowdTap Unilever Sample Box and I would buy it from the actual store too
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
I love Axe’s Signature line. I’ve tied all kinds of deodorants and this line is the only that has been effective for me in terms of lasting longer and not staining my undershirts yellow. This is one of my favorite scents form this line.
Dalton F.
First off I just have to say this blew all of my expectations for an axe product and deodorant product out of the water! Just looking at it you know that it is different and I think the unique looks starts it in the right direction. Of course the usual design with a pull cap and twist to raise is good, simple and I know how it works. Next the smell! I thought it was just strong enough to help me go about my day, but it did even more! Even after all day out and about, even to the gym and my fiancé could smell it, Super Thumbs Up!!! Next is that the antiperspirant kicked butt, now I'm not really a sweaty guy, but its good to know it actually does a good job. Now lastly I am most excited about this is that it truly was anti-marks! No matter what color shirt or how quickly putting on the Axe and then my shirt, at the end of the day I saw nothing! Great job AXE! I totally recommend this to anyone as long a they don't care about the aluminum!
Brian H.
Auburn, NY
So first off, initial disclosure: I'm not an 'Antiperspirant' guy, I use deodorant. I don't sweat excessively except when it's super hot or I'm exercising. Personally I think it's more healthy to sweat than to not, but I understand why folks would want to use antiperspirant generally. That being said, I was pleasantly surprised by the scent (not your typical overpowering AXE scented product) it's quite subdued and pleasant. It quite effectively prevented perspiration and odor for the entire day. I noticed the following morning that my skin felt tacky (not sticky, but not smooth/slick) were I had applied the product. Soap and water effectively removed any remaining product and the tacky feeling.  I did not notice any irritation (I have somewhat sensitive skin) like I have with other deodorant/antiperspirant products.  I probably wont use this on a daily basis (for reasons stated above) but I will keep some around for use on particularly hot days. I would recommend it for antiperspirant users and especially for folks looking for light scent style product!
Shane D.
I love the pleasant and warm smell that comes from this deodorant, the smell and protection lasted for up to 72 hours for me despite the 48 hours stated on the front. I found it to be quite efficient in protecting me from both odors and sweating, being a person who sweats quite a bit when I get active it was nice to see it hold up to the pressure. since the item advertises no stain I think its important to mention I noticed small amounts of white on my shirt after use, but this was easily brushed off, and didn't seem to stick to the clothes like alternative brands. Overall I was happy with the product, much better then my usually brand and since I've been shopping around, I'll stick with this unless I'm persuaded by something better in the future.
Greg D.
Clayton, NC
This Axe antiperspirant stick was a gift in exchange for a test and review. First, I sweat quite a bit. I tried different deodorants and antiperspirants for many years before I found one that...A) Reduced my perspirationB) Did not stain my shirts C) Had a nice fragrance After I tried many brands including clinical strength, I have been using Degree Time Released Deodorant (Artic Edge) for many years  with pretty good results. However I did continue to sweat but this deodorant performed much better than others. Furthermore, it was a gel and not a solid. The solids tended to leave white streaks when putting on a shirt.I went to my mailbox and received this Axe antiperspirant. I must say I didn't have high hopes since it was a solid. I gave it the benifit of the doubt, since  I have been using their body wash for many years. The fragrance was and still is appealing to me. While I sell this brand and have continued to see it grow I just never thought about trying their deodorant. After a month of using this on a daily basis I am very pleased. Not only has this solid not streaked or stained my shirts I have had less perspiration. Overall I am blown away by this product. This will be my go to deodorant from now on.
Ernesto R.
Bell, CA
I was not sure what to think about it when I first got this product considering it was Axe, like most people said, their scents tend to be strong. When I first used it, I thought the scent was a bit strong as I was still able to smell the scent even the day after and it was a bit bothering because it smelled like baby powder to me, and not so much vanilla like others said. Regardless, I still used it and after several uses I couldn't smell it anymore. Maybe it was that first strong scent since it was new. Either way, I was surprised by how good it works. I don't sweat as much compared to when I would use other brands and I can't smell any body odor so even if I go a day without showering I still won't smell which is great. Surprisingly, once this stick ends I'll end up buying another one just like this one to replace the previous brand I used to use. I rate it four stars out of five because I can't really comment on the anti-marks as most of my white and black shirts are already marked from the past so I can't really say if it did or did not mark them while using this antiperspirant stick.
Nick P.
Got this in a vox box to try. This smells really good, and has the essence of vanilla and oud. This has a creamy formula that doesn't dry out your under arms, and it dries down completely and doesn't leave any spots. I'll use this opportunity to voice some criticisms unrelated to the product. I felt a bit misled with the voxbox only having 1 deodorant in it, as the survey made it seem like it would contain different ones made by unilever. Now I know I am not entitled to anything. However as someone who likes to try all things, regardless who its intended market may be, I hate that in 2017 companies still gender products. Would've loved to try both Unilever lines. It would be more exciting to be able to try things you really want to try, and I would be way more excited about reviewing and sharing it. So, that's my opinion. I like the deodorant, just wish companies using Influenster would give better more informed surveys.
George G.
When I first used this product I was impressed. I'm a person who sweats very easily. The antiperspirant worked awesome. I also did not see any marks on my clothes after using it. After about a week of use it has become somewhat ineffective. I get home from work with a strong odor as if I did not use anything. Maybe my body is not designed to use this product. Everyone is different. I love how it does not leave any marks at all. I just wish it was just a little bit stronger. I do not notice any wetness but there is still some odor. The odor began to appear after about 4 days of use. Maybe it needs to be combined as a deodorant/antiperspirant.

I received this product free for testing purposes.