AXE Signature Deodorant Stick uploaded by Beri H.AXE Signature Deodorant Stick uploaded by Larissa Lea S.

BY AXE

AXE Deodorant Stick, Signature Oud Wood and Dark Vanilla, 3 ounce is a subtle, woody fragrance that refines your style smoothly. Juicy Mandarin, fresh Black Pepper and sensual Vanilla make a powerful combo. Premium Quality Long Lasting Fragrances That Go on Smoothly to Provide All Day Freshness and Odor Protection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Ace is long lasting and smells amazing. It is so attractive to smell a man with this cologne, hair gel, deodorant on. It's a big turn on.
Shawna A.
Niagara Falls, NY
I've always liked guys deodorant better than womens because i feel like it smells better and it lasts much longer than the womens does.
Kaylee  A.
Canton, GA
Axe is my favorite deodorant I feel it works best for me and I like that it doesn't have antiperspirant in some of them.
Krista R.
Mission, BC
Keeps me dry and smelling good. I find it works better than the ladies brands and good for my sensitive skin as well.
Chris E.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Axe deodorant. They have so many scents and options. I prefer the teakeood fresh stick to be quite honest.
Meagan S.
I love this deodorant because the scent is very gender-neutral and the anti-perspirant is what I want as a woman.
Debbie L.
My husband loves this product. Lasts all day. Great price. Keeps him dry and fresh. Ease of use is fantastic!
Rachel V.
This is the only deodorant stick I will let my bf use. He loves it and I cant keep my hands off of him.
Mike P.
Staten Island, NY
I liked this deodorant, it lasted throughout my work day. Smells great. Doesn't make me sweat too much
Tim S.
Love axe leaves you with a fresh smell and feeling clean bought this at Walmart would continue to buy