AXE Signature Deodorant Stick uploaded by Beri H.AXE Signature Deodorant Stick uploaded by Larissa Lea S.

BY AXE

AXE Deodorant Stick, Signature Oud Wood and Dark Vanilla, 3 ounce is a subtle, woody fragrance that refines your style smoothly. Juicy Mandarin, fresh Black Pepper and sensual Vanilla make a powerful combo. Premium Quality Long Lasting Fragrances That Go on Smoothly to Provide All Day Freshness and Odor Protection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Yes I know this deodorant is for men but myself and my husband both use this. I like the scent and it keeps me feeling fresh all day. Most deodorant, even the ‘clinical strength’, don’t seem to last all day long like this does.
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Love the AXE products and how sexy and fresh my husband smells. I love how affordable they are. The scent lasts all day and he always likes any of the scents I bring home. He uses the body wash, deodorants and sprays.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Has always been one of my favorite Brands because it has that throwback memories of being in your friend's bedroom and just smelling the pillows instead of actual boys because it was a manly a sweet scent
Chelsea p.
Columbus, OH
Due to extremely sensitive skin, this is the only kind of store bought deodorant I can use that doesn't give me an allergic reaction. I paid $4 plus tax on a stick from dollar general. I find the price is a little expensive. I am female and this is a male deodorant but I find the scent nice. I would recommend to men and people with sensitive skin.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
My fiancé normally uses Axe. When restocking he asked me to help him pick a scent and I fell in love with the Oud Wood and Vanilla. It's very musky and earthy with a rich vanilla scent. It smells amazing every time he wears it and keeps him dry and odor free!
Cassie Q.
I started using men's deodorant probably 3 years ago and I refuse to switch back to women's for 2 main reasons; 1- men's smells way better! And 2- men's lasts WAYYYY longer!
Avery W.
Dothan, AL
Great in the summer! Love that some scents aren't too masculine that I can wear and just love the scent of when i don't want to smell like a fresh breeze or baby powder
Tarence A.
newark, NJ
I have 4 boys who stink when they do not use deodorant. they love this axe. and when they sweat my house car smells like cologne instead of stinky armpits. so I would recommend this to all that have teenage boys! I would definitely buy again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sarah a.
Wantagh, NY
I know this is typically targeted towards men but as a female i think that this deo works great for working out. It stays on and keeps me smelling fresh
Payton A.
Hurley, WI
My boyfriend uses AXE deodorant and this is the only brand he will use. The smell is great! Also, it glides on well and doesn't leave marks on shirts.