AXE Signature Deodorant Stick uploaded by Beri H.AXE Signature Deodorant Stick uploaded by Larissa Lea S.

BY AXE

AXE Deodorant Stick, Signature Oud Wood and Dark Vanilla, 3 ounce is a subtle, woody fragrance that refines your style smoothly. Juicy Mandarin, fresh Black Pepper and sensual Vanilla make a powerful combo. Premium Quality Long Lasting Fragrances That Go on Smoothly to Provide All Day Freshness and Odor Protection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
My fiancé normally uses Axe. When restocking he asked me to help him pick a scent and I fell in love with the Oud Wood and Vanilla. It's very musky and earthy with a rich vanilla scent. It smells amazing every time he wears it and keeps him dry and odor free!
Chelsea p.
Columbus, OH
Due to extremely sensitive skin, this is the only kind of store bought deodorant I can use that doesn't give me an allergic reaction. I paid $4 plus tax on a stick from dollar general. I find the price is a little expensive. I am female and this is a male deodorant but I find the scent nice. I would recommend to men and people with sensitive skin.
Cassie Q.
I started using men's deodorant probably 3 years ago and I refuse to switch back to women's for 2 main reasons; 1- men's smells way better! And 2- men's lasts WAYYYY longer!
Avery W.
Dothan, AL
Great in the summer! Love that some scents aren't too masculine that I can wear and just love the scent of when i don't want to smell like a fresh breeze or baby powder
Tarence A.
newark, NJ
I have 4 boys who stink when they do not use deodorant. they love this axe. and when they sweat my house car smells like cologne instead of stinky armpits. so I would recommend this to all that have teenage boys! I would definitely buy again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Payton A.
Hurley, WI
My boyfriend uses AXE deodorant and this is the only brand he will use. The smell is great! Also, it glides on well and doesn't leave marks on shirts.
Shawna A.
Niagara Falls, NY
I've always liked guys deodorant better than womens because i feel like it smells better and it lasts much longer than the womens does.
Kaylee  A.
Canton, GA
Axe is my favorite deodorant I feel it works best for me and I like that it doesn't have antiperspirant in some of them.
Krista R.
Mission, BC
Keeps me dry and smelling good. I find it works better than the ladies brands and good for my sensitive skin as well.
Meagan S.
I love this deodorant because the scent is very gender-neutral and the anti-perspirant is what I want as a woman.