AXE Shower GelSports Blast

An Energizing Shower Gel That Picks You Back Up And Gets You Ready For The Real Game. Exhilarating Lather And Fragrance. Made In Usa

Does it smell good? Or is it too strong like some of the other Axe products?
Start your review of AXE Shower GelSports Blast!
China spring , TX
i love almost every axe shower gel product but this one is my favorita one for my husband i love for him to smell fresh and clean after a long day of work and being sweaty this one does the work clean and smelling good
Hesperia, CA
I've always loved all the axe products and I try to buy them whenever I can even though it's a product for men.. I love the way this particular shows gel smells and it does wake you up especially after the gym! Good product I recommend it
North Branch, MN
Purchased at: Target
My husband absolutely loves Axe products. Axe is the only brand of body wash he actually likes using. Axe Shower Gelsports Blast is his favorite scent. I always have a few bottles on hand for him. I love that it leaves his skin smelling good ALL day!
Fort Stewart, GA
I bought this sower gel to my husband and he love it. smell so refreshing and sexy at the same time. I definitely enjoy more this product then him. lol you won't be disappointed.
Shirley
AXE Shower GelSports Blast uploaded by Rachel R.
My husband loves this stuff (and so does my son). They use it daily. Bathroom smells great when they’re done showering lol! Recommend. (Time for a restock!)
Merced, CA
AXE Shower GelSports Blast uploaded by Francisca A.
One of my favorites from Axe body wash! I love how the smell last a long time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a long lasting scent!
The only body wash i can get my husband to use is this stuff from axe. Has to be this brand and this kind. It smells good on him so i don't complain.
Conroe, TX
I love the smell of Axe and this shower gel doesn't disappoint. My husband loves the cool feeling it leaves him with after washing.
Pewaukee, WI
AXE Shower GelSports Blast uploaded by Tricia T.
As a mom of a teenage boy, I love this stuff! He always smells good, and he lives using it! Thanks Axe!
Belleville
Love it! It smells amazing and it doesn't take a lot of product for each use!
Love it! It smells amazing and it doesn't take a lot of product for each use!