AXE Shower GelJet uploaded by Johanna B.

BY AXE

Ultra Lather And Addictive Fragrance To Give You A Super-Charged Clean. A Cool, Refreshing Scent. Made In Usa see more...

• Does anyone else enjoy the AXe commercials?2 Answers
Johanna B.
Dallas TX
I bought this product because I love the smell of it. Although it’s targeted for men I think that if you’re a woman and want to buy this as well then you should go ahead. This is very affordable and works well! My brother even uses the same one as well and likes it!
Jona K.
I buy this for my son and my husband and the both absolutely love it it. It is a bit string at first but the scent does ease up a bit and there is no need for cologne afterwards. It has a great manly clean scent.
Trisha K.
My boyfriend used axe all the time. I love it! The sent is strong and lasts a good while. It definitely makes everything in the room smell like a man for a while.
Gianna C.
Jacksonville, FL
My boyfriend loves Axe, while I love how it leaves him smelling amazingly for hours. He loves the smell and the feel as well. Axe is always needed in our house.
Meriah L.
Fredericktown, OH
My boyfriend loves this product he works on cars all day and smells like diesel and this masks that smell plus makes the bathroom smell good
Natasha R.
My brother loves this stuff! he goes through this quickly but with a growing teenager i rather him drench himself in this them smell.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
My son is in high school and a football player and Axe is one of the best Body washes there is. It has a clean scent and last for hours
Cody F.
Elyria, OH
Works great! Smells great! Leaves you feeling clean and smelling fresh! I've used it and absolutely love it.
Leanne M.
Grand Blanc, MI
My son and my fella use this stuff everyday. It's the only brand my son will use
Anna J.
Does anyone else enjoy the AXe commercials?

Walgreens