AXE Shower GelExcite uploaded by Malorie R.AXE Shower GelExcite uploaded by Alisha B.AXE Shower GelExcite uploaded by Hayls N.

BY AXE

Ultra Lather And Addictive Fragrance To Give You A Super-Charged Clean. Even Angels Will Fall For Its Unique, Sensual Fragrance. Made In Usa see more...

Jodi J.
Pikeville, KY
Well I don’t personally use this lol but this is all we buy for my husband he loves it and his skin is so soft and I absolutely love the smell not only this one but all of them
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Just bought this axe for my husband and mannnn does it smell good!
He's been using it everyday sense I've bought it and it definitely gets me excited if ya know what I mean lol ;) ;)
It leaves him soft and smelling great after every use and the smell lingers after showering all day!
I love it!
Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
I love this Body wash! Now I know its "technically" mens but it works amazing with my sensitive skin and I love the smell! Its light so I don't feel like I get that gel residue on my skin like other body washes. This is a great body wash and I will definitely keep buying it!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
My husband and my son loves this body wash. It smells great and the smell last a long time. It makes their skin soft . I bought this at Dollar General for about $3 . I highly recommend this product. I don't think you can find something else this good for that price.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
This smells AMAZING! I ❤ when the hubby uses it, you can smell the scent all over the house! I feel this is a reasonably priced product, my other half tends to be somewhat allergic to strong scented body washes, but we've found that to not be the case with this or other AXE products whatever they use in the formulas seem to work well with his sensitive skin
Lars T.
Orlando, FL
Here's another favorite of mine. The axe brand is by far my most favorite an the many different fragrances are an added bonus. Axe products are very reasonable in price, I'd definitely recommend this to my friends an family.
Allaura K.
Akron
I buy this for my significant other and he loves it and so do I. It has an amazing smell and it always leaves his skin feeling so soft and smooth. I love cuddling up to him after he showers with axe it's a god send!!!
Suggie B.
Norfolk, VA
I love the fragrance of this product. It has a very subtle fragrance. It is not to expensive and keeps him smelling fresh. He uses this product daily. I love it that it gives him that extra pep in his step!
Shaitina L.
AXE Shower GelExcite and Caress® Love Forever™ Body Wash is all that my husband and I use. The smell alone sold us years ago, not to mention the way it make your skin so soft and moisturized.
Hayls N.
I love this on my husband probably one of the best axe scents for body gel they have I could have him wear this scent all day and would be extremely happy!! He's lovely after he showers I love this !
Deb H.
Mecosta, MI
Is this product tested on animals

Amazon