BY AXE

The axe shower gel's ultra lather and addictive fragrance delivers a super-charged bathing experience like never before. Just a squeeze of axe excite shower gel is all you need to turn your usual bathing ritual into an enjoyable practice. Lather it on and rinse it off with fresh water for a great smelling, cleanse that lasts all day. Bring out the devil in your angel with this revitalizing shower gel. The axe excite 12oz shower gel gets dirty boys clean. Get it for your teenager and watch him eagerly get ready to take his bath every day. see more...

Samantha C.
Dover, DE
Review for: Shower Gel 12 fl oz more...
I love this brand and I a female. It makes your body feel fresh and very clean afterward. I believe the formula and effects are way different than the typical female body washes. I am very satisfied with this.
Katelyn S.
Wahiawa, HI
Review for: Shower Gel more...
My husband uses this every time he takes a shower. I love how strong the smell is, but not too overpowering. A little definitely goes a long way. This makes the price worth it, and the smell is the cherry on top!
Carlos H.
Jackson
I use Axe shower gel all the time. It smells good and it does a good job in getting me clean at a reasonable price. I alternate between Axe shower gel and other shower gels.
Jana N.
Salem, UT
My husband seems to prefer the Axe brand of body washes. We stock up on it at holiday time when you get it in the combo packs. I love the way it smells. He is a clean freak and he is the one buying it so it must really work well. The only thing I don't like is that the smell can be a little overpowering.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my sons favorite brand. He has several different kinds of the shower gels and body sprays. I really like most of the scents. My son says this works well. And it's great for the price.
Tito C.
Not the best axe product out there. To me the smell is a little to strong. I prefer it as a deodorant because it isn't as strong. If they made the smell less strong in the shower gel I would get it.
Simone B.
Bremerton, WA
I'll admit it I love this stuff even though it's not really meant for women! I used to get this for my hubby now it's both our favorite soap! it smells amazing!
evelyn M.
Petal, MS
My son loves this stuff. The smell is great and he says it leaves him feeling clean no sensitivity to his skin and of course he smells great.
Sheena P.
This is my sons favorite brand. He has every scent in his shower bag. He likes getting the combo packs with the shower gel and body spray.
Tracy T.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I buy this for my husband. I love the smell on him. Makes me sleep closer to him at night hehe. The price is great also.