BY AXE

Ultra Lather And Addictive Fragrance Gives You A Super-Charged Clean. The Bold Scent Of This Shower Gel Embodies The Maverick Spirit. Be Reborn Every Day. All That's Left To Do Is Rise To The Occasion. Made In Usa see more...

• I think this body was smells so good. is there an age lim...2 Answers
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
We all know axe spray on cologne is too strong smelling. My boyfriend uses axe shower gel and it is just enough. It leaves a light, minty, refreshing smell lingering on him. I really like it. I would highly recommend!
Shannon T.
Ocala
I love the scent of this. I buy it for my husband and you can smell it all day! I will also sometimes use this because besides the scent it leaves my skin so soft!
Sabrina D.
Clermont
Love the smell!! Love the feel it leaves after you wash with it!! Both my husband and son us it, and both of them love it!! I have bought several other brands,  but they like this brand better!!
Maria G.
My husband likes to use this shower gel. It’s easier to use than a bar and I like the scent it leaves on him. Not too overpowering and it doesn’t leave residues.
Heather D.
Athens
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like axe, smells amazing and the body wash is good but it’s overly priced and to me the smell is too strong, maybe if they put less fragrance in it then it would be good but it’s just too much to me. And I wish there was more product
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I bought this for my husband and my son because the other body wash that they we're using didn't seem like it was really working, see my husband works at place where he's constantly sweating and my son well you know kids playingsports , running around all sweaty so I had to try something else, so when I bought I bought Axe shower gel Phoenix I was hoping it was better then their old body wash's, and it was so much better it actually cleaned them, they smelt so good the body oder was gone and stayed gone and both my husband and son said they felt so clean and fresh and they loved the Phoenix smell, it is a total hit in our house and that's all I purchase for them. Great product, great smell and I also purchase the axe body sprays they are awesome as well.
Tiffany E.
My husband and son both use this wash. It keeps them smelling great throughout the entire day. Would recommend any guy trying this especially if looking for a great smell!
Bijul A.
My brother uses this body wash so every once in awhile, I'll run out of my body soap and have to use his. I actually am a fan of the smell of a few of the Axe body washes, but certainly not all of them. Phoenix is one of the ones I like and don't mind using from time to time. I also get compliments from my friends whenever I use it!
April A.
Axe is the best smelling body wash for a man. Women love their men who wear Axe. Enhance it with the Axe deodrant & spray. I would recommend this to anyone who has never tried Axe. You can usually get a bottle of body wash for $4.
Ayo K.
Santa Rosa, CA
I enjoy the variety of smells they offer. Not only do they have a great selection but you don't need much per usage. The smell lasts throughout the day. Definitely worth the price compared to other body washes.
Tiffany s.
Auburn, IN
I think this body was smells so good. is there an age limit to use this product? is it safe on my some who is 18 months old?

Kohl's