BY UNILEVER

Prepare yourself with the cooling effects of Axe Shower gel's. The Longer you stay out, the more exciting the night becomes. Unlimited Female Attention. see more...

Kayla B.
My husband is a fan of axe products. They smell good and are affordable. I love buying the gift sets around Christmas time!
Jacqueline R.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My man loves this. He was using Irish Spring liquid soap but picked this up instead. The fragrance is uplifting and long lasting. Gentle enough to use every day. A good value and can be found any where.
Bailey S.
Woodstock, GA
My husband uses this every morning, and it smells AWESOME. Seriously, one of the best he's bought so far.
Laura R.
Rolla, MO
I love when my husband uses this because the scent lasts for a long time. It can be a little pricey, but I try to buy it on sale when I find it.
Brandy A.
Palestine, TX
I love it when my boyfriend uses this ~ he always smells so incredibly wonderful. I make sure I keep him stocked on it
ashley h.
Eustis, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the reasons i like to shower with my boyfriend so much is because of this. When he starts washing the wholr shower is filled with its amazing aroma and hes getting clean so theres a bonus.
Dezarai F.
I actually enjoy this Axe product and it smells so fantastic when your fresh out of a warm shower