BY AXE

Axe Dark Temptation 12 fl oz Leaves you feeling sweet and irresistible Revitalizing Alluring scent see more...

Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm guilty of using my boyfriends body wash every now and then... I'm sure we all are lol. I love axe, the smell is so long lasting. This feels amazing on your body! There is always axe in our house.
Codi S.
Saginaw
One of my most favorite body washes to use. It smells amazing and the smell is long lasting compair to most stuff I have tried. It is decently priced. It is a strong body was and you feel clean after using this.
Jamie A.
Muskegon, MI
My husband rotates different AXE scents, but this one smells great on his skin after he gets out of the shower! He tends to order these from Amazon as they have good prices.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
Oh my goodness! This (to me) is the best scent by far! I buy this for my husband on a regular basis. It leaves him smelling so good and doesn't leave his skin dry.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
My husband uses everything Axe. Body sprays, deodorant you name it. I hate this scent though! Yuck. He checks with me before changing scents (:
Kayla B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought my fiance a set of this one year for christmas he loves it and so do i it smells great its his favorite axe
Sean H.
This is perhaps my favorite Axe product. The slight chocolate scent smells great and is unique. Unfortunately, Axe's advertising and marketing on products is far too sexist for me to support with purchases.
Chloe S.
This is called Lynx in the UK. Great product, my boyfriend uses a variety of their products and they smell amazing. Would recommend this to girls to buy for their boyfriends or for guys in general.
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea, ON
My husband uses this product, and it smells AMAZING!!!! He smells good the whole day, and it makes his skin super soft. I would recommend this to any guy!