AXE Shower Gel uploaded by Cruz G.AXE Shower Gel uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY AXE

New Size ~ 33% More. Get Clean, Get Smart! After day-long exhaustion everyone needs a refreshing shower.  Axe Kilo® Revitalizing Shower Gel makes your showering moments enjoyable.  During the shower, you can feel adventurous due to its exotic smell.  It creates foam and cleanses your body well to give you a rejuvenating feeling. Axe Kilo Revitalizing Shower Gel leaves a warm scent on your skin after you complete your bath.  It has glycerin which moisturizes your skin.  This glycerin also makes this gel gentle on your skin even after giving you an adventurous feeling. Unlimited Female Attention. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I always get this for my husband and they smell great and they always have so many different scents." in 2 reviews
  • "This body spray is the best it smells really good and super attractive." in 1 review
  • "AXE Kilo body wash is the only product of AXE that I use." in 1 review
  • "I didn't care for the scent of this product when my husband used it." in 1 review
Cruz G.
Cruz G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Before my Father was a paralytic he would love using old spice because it smelt so good. So it was important that I used a product on him that he'll not only enjoy but keep his body clean and freshened. And we found exactly it in this product. I use the mild version so it's not so harsh on his skin and overall it's the ONLY thing he CHOOSES to use. Thank you for keeping Dad ready for the shower. 😊
Katie H.
Katie H.
I don't really like when guys use this. I found the scent too strong and gave me a headache. Compared to old spice this product is terrible. I would not recommend this to others unless they want a headache. Really do not like this product.
Arii G.
Arii G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell of this stuff every item my man showers he uses it and the smell lasts so long ! I even use it myself when I wanna smell like him. The price is great and I would recommend any make use it !
Chanda(Shae) C.
Chanda(Shae) C.
Staunton , VA
I'm in love with this stuff

not really a #blackfridaydeal but just got a great deal from Walmart.com on #cybermonday. Got this,plus shampoo,and deodorant all for 8.88..I call that a steal..
angie h.
angie h.
Dover, NC
axe body wash has always been my favorite! their scents are amazing. my boyfriend has been alternating scents for awhile and im not complaining! i even use it sometimes ;)
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Galloway, NJ
Love the smell of this! Really makes a guy smell good and it's affordable! My guy uses it all the time
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Most Axe products smell the same to me... Like overwhelming rubbing alcohol with some scent. This body wash is decent, the scent is not drowned by the rubbing alcohol odor that I smell with other Axe products.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband loves this and like that he uses it! It smells incredible and it is so refreshing
Kevin H.
Kevin H.
Carol Stream, IL
AXE Kilo body wash is the only product of AXE that I use. It has a nice smell, and it gets the job done. It is an affordable price, and is quite easy to find! AXE Kilo deserves an A!
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
He's 16 years old and it was a battle before to get him to shower.. once I started buying him Axe shower gels he showers everyday.. no excuses, no problems.. Not sure if it's the claims? or perhaps because only he uses it in the house, but it works! and he does end up smelling great.
Lourdes C.