AXE Shower Gel uploaded by Jennifer C.AXE Shower Gel uploaded by Cruz G.

BY AXE

New Size ~ 33% More. Get Clean, Get Smart! After day-long exhaustion everyone needs a refreshing shower.  Axe Kilo® Revitalizing Shower Gel makes your showering moments enjoyable.  During the shower, you can feel adventurous due to its exotic smell.  It creates foam and cleanses your body well to give you a rejuvenating feeling. Axe Kilo Revitalizing Shower Gel leaves a warm scent on your skin after you complete your bath.  It has glycerin which moisturizes your skin.  This glycerin also makes this gel gentle on your skin even after giving you an adventurous feeling. Unlimited Female Attention. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I always get this for my husband and they smell great and they always have so many different scents." in 2 reviews
  • "AXE Kilo body wash is the only product of AXE that I use." in 1 review
  • "This body spray is the best it smells really good and super attractive." in 1 review
  • "I didn't care for the scent of this product when my husband used it." in 1 review
Cruz G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Before my Father was a paralytic he would love using old spice because it smelt so good. So it was important that I used a product on him that he'll not only enjoy but keep his body clean and freshened. And we found exactly it in this product. I use the mild version so it's not so harsh on his skin and overall it's the ONLY thing he CHOOSES to use. Thank you for keeping Dad ready for the shower. 😊
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO
My husband used this product for quite sometime. I loved the smell, especially straight out of the shower. Here is the big huge problem with Axe. My husband went to the doctor because he kept getting sores on his side. After swabbing, it came back that he had MRSA. It kept being a problem for quite sometime, until he happened to talk to a friend who suggested it could be the Axe. He stopped using it, and the sores stopped. How it is that Axe causes positive MRSA sores, but it somehow did. We avoid anything made by Axe in this house since that happened and will never recommend it or purchase it.
Audra L.
Axe Shower Gel is one of my favorites to smell! I have found that some of them are a little overwhelming at first, but it generally tones down after a short time. The scent does last throughout the day, even the ones that don't go on strong. I would recommend trying this body wash if you are someone who likes an all in one, long lasting, scented body wash and deodorant product with a wide variety of scents.
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
This rejuvenating shower gel is not only low cost, but great smelling! It's gives you that fresh clean smell with an enhance smell of cologne like fragrance. You can get this at any one of your local department stores like Walmart or target! I fully recommend getting this product for your man or yourself!
Michele R.
Katy, TX
I used Axe body wash due to the lack of feminine body wash that moisturizing. I used the orange one and was pleasantly surprised by the smell and the texture. It was not overpowering and I didn't smell like I sprayed a whole can on. It is perfectly ok for a body wash and if it is your only option, pick it.
Megan C.
Gainesville, FL
This product smells amazing! I love when my boyfriend uses this in the shower, he always smells so good after! PSA AXE is perfect for getting your make up off! If you use a little dab it will honestly take the majority of your make up off and then the rest you can get off with make up remover!
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
He's 16 years old and it was a battle before to get him to shower.. once I started buying him Axe shower gels he showers everyday.. no excuses, no problems.. Not sure if it's the claims? or perhaps because only he uses it in the house, but it works! and he does end up smelling great.
Anna H.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this product. I try to switch up the scents with each purchase. I get my 2 boys and hubby all different scents so they dont have to share. however they are pretty amazing. The commercials just about hit it on the nose of how women love men with axe.
Jennifer C.
Greenville, SC
My husband uses this and it smells great all day! He works in a warehouse and comes home filthy. Axe shower gel not only gets him clean but has a wide variety of sexy scents that I love to smell on him! The scent is strong enough to smell when he walks by and lingers in the air, but its not overwhelming.
Crystal L.
Most Axe products smell the same to me... Like overwhelming rubbing alcohol with some scent. This body wash is decent, the scent is not drowned by the rubbing alcohol odor that I smell with other Axe products.
Lourdes C.