AXE Shock Shower Gel uploaded by Maggie L.

BY AXE

AXE Shock Shower Gel: Cooling effects Glacier water, deep sea mint and menthol A clean, long-lasting scent Available in 16-fl oz bottle see more...

AXE Shock Shower Gel
  • "I am not so crazy about axe's products, but I must say I really enjoy their shower gels." in 2 reviews
  • "My boyfriend using Axe body wash and each one smell like heaven!" in 1 review
michelle d.
My brother lives on this product. He likes the smell and the cleansing feeling that it gives him. He is ALWAYS requesting this brand for special occasions that involve gifting. I like the price of this product and the coupon deals you can often find with it. I also like the fact that its availability is in most stores and easy to find.
Belinda  B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells so good!!! Long lasting scent. It's cold when it touches the skin also. I usually buy this for my boyfriend at Walmart. I love all the scents that axe has. It's has a cooling effect on your skin when you use buy makes your skin super soft when you get out. I love it!
Tiffany T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend at the time loved using this shower gel. Loved the scent and how it felt when washing. Left his skin smooth and a nice scent after getting out of the shower. I say give it a try or tell your boyfriend, husband or guy friend to give it a try.
Nicole L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a staple in my house over the summer. Nice refreshing fragrance, beautiful color plus an icy cooling sensation when it touches your skin. Did I mention the soft skin afterwards? Just great! Plus easy to find since most stores carry it!
Dulce P.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is a good shower gel, because of how thick it is. I agree, it's better after a workout, when you feel like you need to get extra clean!
It also acts as a shampoo, but if you have longer hair, I wouldn't suggest it, because your hair will still feel a little dirty. However, it's great to take with you on trips or to the gym, because you only have to carry 1 bottle for hair and body!
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA
I get this body wash for my boyfriend! He usually uses AXE body sprays as well so I decided to pick this one up for him as well. Smells really nice, not too overpowering, and gets the job done! The scent usually does last very faintly throughout the day as well.
Angela K.
Youngstown, OH
My husband loves AXE Shock Shower Gel. It's super moisturizing and very cleansing. I love it because it smells fantastic and the scent actually last for hour's. He doesn't need to wear cologne.
Cristina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband has been using this product for years and I love it. He smells so good and his skin is so soft after he showers. It also works as a shampoo and he uses it like that. Highly recommend this product
Alicia R.
NEWPORT, MI
Although I do not personally use this I am the only female in my house of 6! So needless to say I purchase this in mass quantities when I can get a good deal on it. The young boys love to use it and it makes them feel like they are "big".
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
I am not so crazy about axe's products, but I must say I really enjoy their shower gels. These things smell super clean and refreshing, and they don't take forever to wash off.