BY SCHICK

AXE Schick Smooth Disposable Razors 3 Count: Mouisturizes throughout each shave with moisturizing chamber enriched with aloe and vitamin E Lasts up to 2x as long as ordinary lubrication strips 3 Ultra Glide blades designed to reduce irritation Includes: 3 Disposable Razors

• I have sensitive skin, would I get razor burn using these?1 Answers
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Master Groomer Expert
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Oksana D.
Master Groomer Expert
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Daniel M.
I like this axe one, has a good smell to it and ive always liked the ones with 3 blades, 4 stars because sometimes it seems to bulky for me at the grip.
Gabriel M.
buena maquinilla de afeitar la uso frecuente mente en todo mi cuerpo para depilarme todo el cuerpo lo recomiendo bastante para el uso personal diario
Thomas P.
Esa suavidad que te deja en la piel es increíble es como si fueras a un salón de belleza no casto mucho dinero con ellas
Fredy M.
Se ve buena para cambiar la tradicional de otra marca me.parece bueno probarla y comparar para mirar con que me quedo
Jorge S.
Ace shave is a excellent product, fragance, box, all in this axe are good!!!

The best ever boys
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I have sensitive skin, would I get razor burn using these?