BY AXE

Get Clean, Great Smelling Hair in an Irresistible Axe Scent Note: May cause extreme female attraction. see more...

Emily G.
Hixson, TN
My boyfriend uses this shampoo all the time. It has a nice “manly” smell to it. It really last a long time also, which is hard to find in a mans shampoo. It makes his hair look great and he will defiantly be buying it again.
Shelby C.
Dawson Springs
My dad loved this product, as did his girlfriend and I. It smells amazing and our hair kept the smell for 24 hours. Our hair was left feeling smooth and refreshed all day.
Mohit Y.
Cary, NC
If you have a lot of hair then this shampoo wouldn't last long as ut comes in a really small bottle and it is also a. Little pricey.
Jon P.
Pineville, LA
This has to be my favorite smelling axe shampoo and body wash it is a very appealing smell I would recommend to others
Antonio L.
N Las Vegas, NV
The size of the shampoo is great it last longer and dose the job I get to have cleaner hair and the best smell too.
Manda B.
1,096 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product!
Totally worth the price.
. Would maybe buy again.
Offered at a lot of retailers in my area.

Amazon