2 colors available

BY AXE

Daily Clean. Messy? Spikey? Smooth and Sophisticate? AXE has the styling product for the look you want. Questions/Comments? see more...

• Does anybody know how many Axe scents there are? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
My fiancé loves this smell and I do too! He uses it on his body as well, and makes his skin really soft.
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas , AR
I buy Axe products for my sons and husband. From shampoo and conditioner to body wash, deodorant and body spray...they love it! There are so many different fragrances to choose from and they all smell delish!
Gabriel O.
Gabriel O.
Stockton, CA
This shampoo gives you a clean and swish sMell and look and works good for oily hair. Should only be used for shampoo and not mixed with other products it doesn't make a good affect.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This stuff smells amazing. I used to solely use Axe products, until I began breaking out from them. Still, they work great. Long lasting smells and a truly deep down clean. I recommend
Quavien R.
Quavien R.
I have used this before and loved it. Can't wait to use it again. Really gets down in hair to clean well.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Pontiac, MI
I really like AXE products.. Most of them smell really good. I recommend giving them a try. My boyfriend likes the smell of AXE products
Damaris M.
Damaris M.
Males at home love axe products, and personally they all smell fantastic! Want to give a good gift try axe products they are excellent Borthday gift for any one!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
This stuff is just classic. It cleans my hair and always smells decent and has for like the last ten years of use or whatever. I'd recommend it and it's cheap. How do you go wrong for the price and quality?
Dana V.
Dana V.
Fort Wainwright, AK
My husband uses this product and i love how it smells and keeps him clean..great to get someone as a gift during christmas and has a great smell <3
Rico M.
Rico M.
Savannah, GA
I love using this product and works really well and smells great. My girlfriend really loves the smell too, and the price is pretty affordable
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Odessa, Ontario
Does anybody know how many Axe scents there are?