BY AXE

Daily Clean. Messy? Spikey? Smooth and Sophisticate? AXE has the styling product for the look you want. Questions/Comments? see more...

• Does anybody know how many Axe scents there are? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
I buy Axe products for my sons and husband. From shampoo and conditioner to body wash, deodorant and body spray...they love it! There are so many different fragrances to choose from and they all smell delish!
Jessica S.
This stuff is just classic. It cleans my hair and always smells decent and has for like the last ten years of use or whatever. I'd recommend it and it's cheap. How do you go wrong for the price and quality?
Sarah C.
This stuff smells amazing. I used to solely use Axe products, until I began breaking out from them. Still, they work great. Long lasting smells and a truly deep down clean. I recommend
Gabriel O.
Stockton, CA
This shampoo gives you a clean and swish sMell and look and works good for oily hair. Should only be used for shampoo and not mixed with other products it doesn't make a good affect.
Damaris M.
Males at home love axe products, and personally they all smell fantastic! Want to give a good gift try axe products they are excellent Borthday gift for any one!
Dana V.
Fort Wainwright, AK
My husband uses this product and i love how it smells and keeps him clean..great to get someone as a gift during christmas and has a great smell <3
Brandon W.
I love axe products and this is one of my favorites. I wish there was more of a smell to the shampoo but it's not body wash so I'm fine with it.
Rico M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love using this product and works really well and smells great. My girlfriend really loves the smell too, and the price is pretty affordable
Anthony L.
Clayton, Nc
I really like AXE products.. Most of them smell really good. I recommend giving them a try. My girlfriend likes the smell of AXE products
Julie H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My husband uses this and I love it. It smells so good! We usually buy the gift sets when they come out around Christmas.
Shelby M.
Odessa, Ontario
Does anybody know how many Axe scents there are?