BY SCHICK #54 in Men's Razors

AXE Schick Sensitive Disposable Razors 3 Count: With Skin Protection System to Reduce Irritation Moisturizing chamber enriched with aloe and vitamin E moisturizes throughout each shave Lasts up to 2x as long as ordinary lubrication strips 3 Ultra Glide Blades to reduce irritation Includes: 3 Disposable Razors see more...

Michael B.
Holdenville, OK
Bought it because I liked axe body spray. I didn't really like these though. I ended up going back to get a different razor.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
I would buy this for my cousin because he loves Axe and he would want to try it. It looks like the razors are moisturized and do not need to apply shaving cream.
Elizabeth H.
My husband loves these razors. He said they were great for his sensitive skin and didn't cause irritation.
Ashley V.
El Paso, TX
I personally like to use men’s razors I just feel like they work better for me they also never give me razor burn
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Fantastic. My every day, go to, gets the job done product. I love it much more than the other brands. Fantastic
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
This is a great shaver and especially has a great sentiment after and while shaving keeps everything great
Carol S.
Best shaving cream a must buy and not pricey at all and alvaiable at all local grocery stores!
juls C.
Great product. I highly recommend this product to anyone. Good price too and works well
Sam L.
Studio City, CA
I'm a man who shaves. Shaving is a cool thing. That's why I stay manly and also be cool by choosing AXE. Just like our grandfathers using their Axe's, we now keep the tradition and use ours. Our face is a piece of art, keep it that was. STAY SHARP MY FRIENDS!