BY SCHICK #98 in Men's Razors

AXE Schick Sensitive Disposable Razors 3 Count: With Skin Protection System to Reduce Irritation Moisturizing chamber enriched with aloe and vitamin E moisturizes throughout each shave Lasts up to 2x as long as ordinary lubrication strips 3 Ultra Glide Blades to reduce irritation Includes: 3 Disposable Razors see more...

Michael B.
Michael B.
Holdenville, OK
Bought it because I liked axe body spray. I didn't really like these though. I ended up going back to get a different razor.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
I would buy this for my cousin because he loves Axe and he would want to try it. It looks like the razors are moisturized and do not need to apply shaving cream.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
My husband loves these razors. He said they were great for his sensitive skin and didn't cause irritation.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Studio City, CA
I'm a man who shaves. Shaving is a cool thing. That's why I stay manly and also be cool by choosing AXE. Just like our grandfathers using their Axe's, we now keep the tradition and use ours. Our face is a piece of art, keep it that was. STAY SHARP MY FRIENDS!
Daniel G.
Daniel G.

because the truth this brand is very good as I've used it a long time I use it for personal care and good quality