The Best Drugstore Natural Shampoos
Axe Primed Just Clean Shampoo
- "$6 for a 12 oz bottle is a bit pricey so if you do decide to get it, I would recommend getting more bang for your buck and get the 22 oz bottle for about $10." in 1 review
- "Product has a great smell my husband uses it daily a little goes a long way pretty sudsy " in 1 review
- "As a person with a sensitive scalp, I can say this works well for me on days when I need to shampoo and condition as quickly as possible without risking irritation." in 1 review
- "plus it keeps my hair soft and clean.i don't like the size it tends to come in it is too small." in 1 review
- "This goes well with their other products for example Kilo body wash and fresh cut hair paste." in 1 review
My son is a sophomore in high school and also plays football. He smells wonderful all day long. After practice and games he uses and he smells so good afterwards.
It did the job, not my favorite shampoo, but smelled good and worked well. It's my travel shampoo atm
I love the way this smells I've bought these for my sons birthday before and he gave me the thumbs up
I love the smell of it. and you can never go wrong with axe. plus it keeps my hair soft and clean.i don't like the size it tends to come in it is too small.
I give this product a C because, while I love it and think it smells absolutely awesome!, my gifrlfriend uses it also when she visits and it tends to make her break out.
Product has a great smell my husband uses it daily a little goes a long way pretty sudsy
My husband got this for Christmas. He said he loved the smell and seemed to get the job done, but it did leave a blue stain on his hands.
This is a shampoo I enjoy using. I like that it doesn't have a fruity shampoo smell. The scent is great and it is an overall nice product.
My husband love this product
My boyfriend got this years ago and didn't like it. I ran out of shampoo and used it. Oh boy, did i love this. It made my hair silky the way a conditioner does.
Q & A