BY AXE

Axe Primed Just Clean Shampoo. see more...

• How well does this do for keeping hair clean and soft?3 Answers
Axe Primed Just Clean Shampoo
  • "As a person with a sensitive scalp, I can say this works well for me on days when I need to shampoo and condition as quickly as possible without risking irritation." in 1 review
  • "$6 for a 12 oz bottle is a bit pricey so if you do decide to get it, I would recommend getting more bang for your buck and get the 22 oz bottle for about $10." in 1 review
  • "It made my hair silky the way a conditioner does. " in 1 review
  • "plus it keeps my hair soft and clean.i don't like the size it tends to come in it is too small." in 1 review
  • "Product has a great smell my husband uses it daily a little goes a long way pretty sudsy " in 1 review
Victor S.
Lancaster, CA
I simply love this shampoo! You get a thick, rich lather with a small amount of shampoo and it cleans up your hair pretty good. Not only that, but it leaves it smelling pretty awesome as well. $6 for a 12 oz bottle is a bit pricey so if you do decide to get it, I would recommend getting more bang for your buck and get the 22 oz bottle for about $10. Other than that, this AXE Just Clean Shampoo gets the job done.
Caleb S.
Haskell, NJ
Cleans and conditions, leaving hair feeling smooth. As a person with a sensitive scalp, I can say this works well for me on days when I need to shampoo and condition as quickly as possible without risking irritation. The only problem is that it leaves hair feeling a bit stiff and causes there to be no definition if that's what you're looking for. Overall, a good product.
Maggie V.
Washingtonvle, NY
My son is a sophomore in high school and also plays football. He smells wonderful all day long. After practice and games he uses and he smells so good afterwards.
Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
My boyfriend got this years ago and didn't like it. I ran out of shampoo and used it. Oh boy, did i love this. It made my hair silky the way a conditioner does.
Khanh H.
Bridgewater, NJ
I like the smell a lot and I use it everyday. Its pretty much my main shampoo now. I tend to jump between this and head and shoulder, but i like the smell of this better
Justin B.
I give this product a C because, while I love it and think it smells absolutely awesome!, my gifrlfriend uses it also when she visits and it tends to make her break out.
Andrew H.
Woodbridge, VA
Just like most of their product...this smells good, works great. This goes well with their other products for example Kilo body wash and fresh cut hair paste.
Shai S.
I love the smell of it. and you can never go wrong with axe. plus it keeps my hair soft and clean.i don't like the size it tends to come in it is too small.
Ryan Y.
Putnam Valley, NY
This is a shampoo I enjoy using. I like that it doesn't have a fruity shampoo smell. The scent is great and it is an overall nice product.
Nichole Y.
Groves, TX
My husband got this for Christmas. He said he loved the smell and seemed to get the job done, but it did leave a blue stain on his hands.
Charles G.
Pennsville, NJ
How well does this do for keeping hair clean and soft?