BY AXE

Axe Primed Just Clean Shampoo: Simplicity for your head Get girl-approved hair see more...

• Does this help with dandruff as well? I want to get it for my hus...1 Answers
Jerri M.
Chesterfield , Sc
Axe is what my husband always uses Axe everything. We love the way this one smells and it doesn't leave your hair oily afterwards.
Shawnia M.
I personally love using axe for men body wash because 1 I smell really clean and fresh and 2 I feel more clean.
Amanda L.
New Tazewell, TN
I like this product a lot it smelled so good and its a bigger bottle for the price. very nice. will buy again
Angelica M.
A mi hijo le gusta usarlo y también el spray para el cuerpo son muy buenos estos productos 🙃
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My teenage son really likes this shampoo. He really likes the fact that it's made for men. It smells pretty good too and doesn't have an overpowering scent.
Jeanette P.
Duncan, OK
My husband will only use Ax shampoos, and body sprays. He loves them! I personally don't use them, but he has thick gorgeous hair and it's so soft and smells so GOOD after he shampoos!
Juliette S.
My boyfriend used to use this and the smell was very good! It smells fresh!
Cheryl W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with dandruff as well? I want to get it for my husband but he has very dry scalp.