BY AXE

Axe shower gel made especially for guys which combines a revitalizing fragrance with a lather enhancing formula for extra refreshment. Experience the axe effect in the shower. Made in usa. see more...

Axe Phoenix Shower Gel - 16 oz
  • "I do not even care that this is made for men. I use it and I love it. It does the job it's made to do and it smells amazing." in 6 reviews
  • "I buy this product every month , every time my kids use the bathroom smells good I buy this product ..por 3 Reasons 1 price, 2 Odor 3 My kids love" in 3 reviews
Adriel T.
San Gabriel, CA
My favorite scent! best one i used so far! i looove this my girlfriend loves it too! (:
Karie P.
Stanton, Tx
This shower gel smells amazing. It lasts for hours on my husband after he uses it.
Liliana G.
Jonesboro, AR
My boyfriend uses this every day, the smell isn't too strong and its price is fair.
Maria e.
Glendale, AZ
My husband uses this and it smells so good I love it. Best one he's used so far
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
This makes my boyfriends skin relatively soft afterwards and never dries it out. It has a good scent that somewhat lasts after showering. It's not too overpowering though. It's great to buy in the value size so I'd recommend!
Estefany E.
Caracas, Distrito capital
My dad uses this shower gel and it's just incredible. The smell and how it has helped my father's skin is really awesome.
Melina M.
Deja un buen olor en la piel y que dura bastante tiempo, hace mucha espuma y suele durar bastante el contenido
renee g.
Homestead, PA
Phoenix body shower is a fav in out household. This is my husband's fav brand of Axe shower gel.
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
My hubby and teen son only use axe product like this shower gel this one smells really good,
Amber V.
Surrey, BC
Can you find this in dollar stores?