BY AXE

Axe shower gel made especially for guys which combines a revitalizing fragrance with a lather enhancing formula for extra refreshment. Experience the axe effect in the shower. Made in usa. see more...

Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I used to use this back in my high school days and this was the only one I’ve ever used. It smelled great and the scent lasted all day. Now I buy it for hubby.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
Love the smell of this stuff my husband uses all the time he makes the whole house smell good wish the price was a little cheaper but a big hit in our house
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Axe Phoenix Shower Gel - 16 oz AXE®, It's One Of The Best Ways To Keep Smelling Great All Day!Explore Axe's universe of men's grooming products
Sarah C.
Plano, TX
Nice scent that isn't overpowering. My guy uses this everyday. Good price and easy to find too. Not my favorite, but it is a pretty good body wash.
Rocio P.
Espanola
I buy this product every month , every time my kids use the bathroom smells good
I buy this product ..por 3 Reasons
1 price,
2 Odor
3 My kids love
Jennifer B.
My husband uses this also be used it once or twice! I love the smell and definitely makes me wanna snuggle up to my husband and breathe him in!
Brittany J.
I love this scent. The favorite scent of my boyfriend. The scent lasts awhIle which I love as well. Axe is my favorite brand of all time.
Kelsey W.
salem, VA
This is my husband's favorite scent of axe. It's a little pricey in my opinion but I can always find coupons for the brand. he loves it!
Omniah R.
I love how this body wash smells its one of the only ones that my husband likes so i rotate between this one and a couple other brand
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
My husband buys axe all the time. i like most of the scents but some are just not great . he really enjoys this scent and so do i.
Amber V.
Surrey, BC
Can you find this in dollar stores?