BY AXE

Axe shower gel made especially for guys which combines a revitalizing fragrance with a lather enhancing formula for extra refreshment. Experience the axe effect in the shower. Made in usa. see more...

Axe Phoenix Shower Gel - 16 oz
  • "I do not even care that this is made for men. I use it and I love it. It does the job it's made to do and it smells amazing." in 6 reviews
  • "I buy this product every month , every time my kids use the bathroom smells good I buy this product ..por 3 Reasons 1 price, 2 Odor 3 My kids love" in 3 reviews
Hannah P.
Ragley, LA
My hubby uses this shower gel and wow- he smells so great! He loves the way it lathers and cleanses, and we both love how awesome he smells! It's last a pretty good while, too.
Megan S.
Calhoun
This is the only one I buy for my husband! It smells amazing!!! I melt after he takes showers with it. I went shopping the other day and the store I went to didn't have th Phenoix, so I went to another store just to get this one.
Emily B.
My hubby and 6 year old son use this and they love it!! It smells great, lathers well, and the scent lasts well after they shower! I definitely recommend this product!!
ShaKayla C.
Thomasville, GA
My ex would use this quite often when showering and I would absolutely love it!! I would have to cuddle under him for a while afterwards just to bask in the ambiance.
Neva M.
Sour Lake, TX
Me and my fiancé love this body wash. The smell of it is not at all over powering and when my fiancé mixes it with the body spray deoderant it smells great. It make his skin so soft its the only thing he will use anymore.
Blythe S.
Men always have the best body washes. This is still one of my favorites from the axe body soaps. It smells good and gets you clean plus also good for dog shampoo 👍.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
This is one of my favorite AXE scents that my husband has the body spray and the wash of. It has a fresh, crisp, manly smell that lasts all day. I still smell it on him when he comes home at night after a day at work.
Michelle M.
This scent from Axe drives women crazy like the commercials. 😉 The pros are it cleans well, smells good, the scent lasts, & it goes on sale frequently. The con is it is not hydrating enough on very cold winter days.
Matthew N.
Awesome scent that lasts throughout the day, Axe body wash is a great body wash to add to your shower routine, it is even more enjoyable when you add in the suds builder
Christina V.
Newell, WV
Its one of my favorites from Axe.. It has a refreshing smell.. It doesn't leave your skin with residue. Suds up good..Your body is soft after you get out of the shower
Amber V.
Surrey, BC
Can you find this in dollar stores?