BY AXE

Axe shower gel made especially for guys which combines a revitalizing fragrance with a lather enhancing formula for extra refreshment. Experience the axe effect in the shower. Made in usa. see more...

Axe Phoenix Shower Gel - 16 oz
  • "I do not even care that this is made for men. I use it and I love it. It does the job it's made to do and it smells amazing." in 6 reviews
  • "I buy this product every month , every time my kids use the bathroom smells good I buy this product ..por 3 Reasons 1 price, 2 Odor 3 My kids love" in 3 reviews
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
This product smells awesome. My husband uses this and it keeps him nice and fresh. It can be purchased pretty much anywhere. The price is very reasonable in price.
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
This shower gel has the right amount of scent to get me clean for the day. I like to smell nice before dates and special occasions (party, birthday, etc.). I don't think i've seen other companies come close to Axe's signature scents.
Julie W.
I am familiar with this product because my boyfriend will only use this wonderfully smelling body wash. But I can't blame him, it gets him clean in shower, doesn't leave a residue at all but to beat all that is also hydrates his skin in these cooler days and nights!! So no lotion for him!
Chelsea C.
My man loves this and so do I! Such a strong aftersmell - I can tell he's wearing it hours aft he has showered! Its true that Axe gets the ladies haha! He showers everyday with it and has for years. It lathers and cleans well and smells awesome. Axe phoenix body was is great and we recommend it to every man out there!
gerleene g.
Salisbury, MD
I brought this item for my younger brother, he is a teenager & needed it! lol It really has an amazing smell, and the consistency is very thick. He uses it every morning and reminds me to get him more so he must like it. or maybe its the little girls at his school. lol
LaWanda B.
Pecks Mill WV
My husband loves Axe! He has used it for years. They have such an amazing variety of scents to choose from and there always adding new products. Now they have it in women's products and razors which I'm looking forward to trying. I recommend this product all the time!!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My step kids who are all teenagers love ax body sprays washes and shampoos. I only wish the boys who are old enough to know better would use it in moderation. suggestive spray limit on the lables might help? my step daughter loves the girls spray my 8 year old not so much. perhaps it is kid and adult repellent? just kidding great stuff and decent price
Sinai J.
My lads are 14 and 9 and they both absolutely adore this body wash, as well as my husband. It's got a nice, subtle smell that lasts throughout the day. Having three boys in the house, it's also nice that it's affordable as well.
Gabriela P.
My boyfriend uses this body wash and I love how this smells. I have used this and have serioulsly considered swithcing to this. I would really like to try a womens body wash by this brand.
Hannah P.
Ragley, LA
My hubby uses this shower gel and wow- he smells so great! He loves the way it lathers and cleanses, and we both love how awesome he smells! It's last a pretty good while, too.
Amber V.
Surrey, BC
Can you find this in dollar stores?