AXE Phoenix Shower Gel uploaded by Bethany W.AXE Phoenix Shower Gel uploaded by Hope O.

BY AXE

AXE Phoenix Shower Gel: Ultra lather Bold scent see more...

christina T.
Kingston, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and son uses Axe and not only does it get both of those dirt magnets squeaky clean, but it makes them smell so fresh and clean! And that part of the house smells good for a few hours afterwards! !!
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
AXE Deodorant Bodyspray I had got this for my friend as a gift got it at Walmart and get it anywhere really and let me tell you it smells amazing my favorite thing a guy can wear even the shampoo and the body washes makes me just want them lol .
Finnlee E.
This is the only soap that my younger brother will use. He's all about this scent, and obviously thinks that it works very well. I'm not even going to lie, when I go home for the week, I always "forget" to pack my own body wash so I can use his. It makes my skin smell SO good! It is a bit drying, which is the *only* down side to this product. (It could have a few less ingredients, also, but that's just the part of me that wants to use all natural products on my body)
Hope O.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff smells so good and I love it. It leaves the whole bedroom smelling wonderful after his shower and he smells great too. It is foamy and soapy and gets the job done!!
Rico M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is by far my favorite body wash. It smells amazing and it gets me completely clean. Also, the price is really affordable since you don't have to use much if it to get clean.
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My two boys are absolutely in love with axe. They get compliments at school. Kids tell them how good they smell. One of their favorites by a long shot.
Kristen M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Normally I am repulsed by anything Axe for obvious reasons, but my boyfriend uses this shower gel and it smells absolutely wonderful!
ken w.
This is definitely my favorite body wash. I like how it doesn't take much at all to get clean. And they have many good smelling ones.
Elizabeth W.
Camp Verde, AZ
Love the way it smells on my husband and leaves his skin soft. Will continue to use this brand and scent for a long time.
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this