BY GENERIC

AXE Phoenix Revitalizing Shower Gel: Shower gel made especially for guys Because two are always better than one see more...

AXE Phoenix Revitalizing Shower Gel
  • "It smells great amd doesnt dry out his skin like some scented body washes do!" in 2 reviews
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
I don't prefer using this product because it dries out my skin and
leaves me feeling super dry and itchy, but my fiance is a big fan of
this product. I like the way it smells and he says it leaves his skin
feeling clean and gets rid of his body blemishes, too.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
I love axe products for my husband! He works in a factory and gets really dirty and tends to get dry skin. This is his favorite shower hell he says it makes him feel clean and doesn't dry his skin out. Plus it smells awesome!
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My brother swears by this. He's a young college student so they tend to get a little funky sometimes but this definitely helps him smelling fresh and presentable.
Lauren N.
Fort Pierce, Fl
My father has this and he just always smells sooo good when he ane my mom go out on date night!!! I cant wait to see if axe coomes out with this scent in girls!!!
Tennille L.
Glasgow, KY
My husband has been using nothing but Axe Phoenix for years. We both love the smell of it and he loves how clean he feels after using it in the shower.
Kay A.
Medina, TN
My cousin, Matt, loves Axe shower gel. Phoenix smells great and lasts a long time. He likes for me to buy him this on holidays/birthdays.
Stacie S.
League City, TX
Smells so good and lasts a long time. You can find Axe at any store so you won't have to worry about not being able to find it.
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
This is the only body wash my hisband will use! It smells great amd doesn't dry out his skin like some scented body washes do!
Terry A.
REDDING, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband really like this body wash. It helps him relax in the shower and it makes him smell really good afterwards too:)
Laura T.
Ward, AR
My husband has been using Axe Phoenix and has never smelled better. It's easy to find in local stores and very nice prices!