Axe Phoenix Gift Set For Men 3 Pc uploaded by Devika M.

BY AXE

Take flight in her mind with AXE Phoenix Men's Gift Box, featuring the classic, fresh and fruity fragrance of lavender, geranium, citrus, and coumarone. This 3-piece collection includes AXE Phoenix Daily Fragrance, AXE Phoenix Shower Gel, and AXE Phoenix Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Stick.

Natasha H.
Decatur, AL
It smells good, but sometimes overpowering with the smell. It is long lasting, but some of the scents smell cheap. It did meet my expectations with scents. I bought it at Walmart, and would recommend to others.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
I absolutely recommend this gift set by Axe. I have bought many for the guys in my family, and they all love it. Great price, all in one set is convenient, and lasts. Smells great. Highly recommend!!
Jillian A.
I use this because my husband is allergic to many other deodorant brands, and I don't mind it so much. Phoenix is the least potent smell of most of the Axe brands. It does the job better than most woman's deodorants in my opinion. I have tried quite a few brands and I always go back to the mens deodorant even with razors and shaving cream too, gotta get the job done right? haha.
Mary C.
Great set bought it as a gift he love it! Came packaged very well no broken or missing parts. Good sized product ive been duped by sampler products being sold as full sized but these are actual full sized items.
Kimberly F.
Madison Heights
Purchased at: Walmart
Of course this is a men’s product but I do wanna say for the ladies who are trying to find a good gift for your boyfriends or husbands, this is a great gift. I have got this a few times for my boyfriend and he loves it. Men can never have to many body washes and stuff like that. Axe Phoenix is actually one of us favorite and it does smell amazing!!!
Mary S.
Flemingsburg , KY
Love the scent, but my husband does not like the deodorant and doesn’t care much for the shampoo/body wash either. The deodorant does not work well and the body wash is drying.
Tammy V.
I got this for my BF for xmas and he really enjoys using this. The smell is not over powering like a majority of the axe smells. I really enjoy this as well because he no longer smells after a hard day at work. It last all day!
Elizabeth G.
Sanford
I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it it came with everything he needed from the body wash deodorant and a spray. The smell is a nice mail tone that has a refreshing set to it making it a nice combination. The body wash is a good size to last for quite a while and the spray is a easy push button.
Amber S.
Harbor City
Purchased these for the men in my family for Christmas. I love the smell of Axe, as long as it isn’t over done. Definitely will purchase again and love all the smell variations.
Tina G.
KIRWIN, KS
These are for sets to get the young men in you life around the holidays. Especially if you have no idea what to get them. I think the Phoenix is the best smelling overall. Some of the other scents I wouldn't recommend. The great thing about these is that during the holidays, you can most likely find them on sale
shelley l.
What are the best Axe scents for men? I need to get something for my boyfriend for work he doesn't really like to use his expensive cologne for work so I can find him something cheap to use their. Any recommendations?
Mary V.
bay county
Who has bought this set for there hubby?
Mary V.
bay county
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you prefer Phoenix or Apollo?

Walmart