Axe Phoenix Deodorant Stick 3 Ounce - UNILEVER HOME AND PERSONAL CARE USA uploaded by Mirna M.

BY AXE

For the easygoing, guy-next-door effect. Phoenix, with a powerful sensual rush, is the scent for you. Effective deodorant protection that glides on cool and smooth under your arms. see more...

Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
I loathe axe products in general...the powerful smell is almost just too overbearing. But this certain scent is freaking incredible. Every single time my husband uses this stuff it makes me go nuts, and even better it isn't that expensive, especially when you buy them in the duo packs!
Marcy S.
King, NC
I use mens deo because I sweat.. well, like a man. This is by far my favorite because it glides on easy, its mess free, it controls my man-sweat and it smells good for the entire day and sometimes I can even smell it after I wash it off in the shower. I will always buy it.
Kayla W.
Lake Forest, CA
This smells so good! It lasts all day and all night and it is amazing! I bought it at Walmart. It is very affordable and I would definitely recommend it and buy it again. It is very effective. Go out and buy this! It is so great, so cheap and a little goes a long way!
Thera H.
My boyfriend loves this deodorant! He does manual labor and sweats quite a bit, but this deodorant keeps him smelling decent and really does keep him dry. The Phoenix scent is amazing as well.
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ
I love this scent it's one of my favorites and my boyfriend wears I a lot I have no complaints about it, however I do sometimes use them because they smell good and they have a strong scent keeping you fresh
Michael C.
St Petersburg, FL
The Axe brand usually has a more tame musky smell, which is what I prefer from a deodorant stick. The only issue I ever run into is sometimes there's clumping under the arm half-way through the day. It would be nice if they made this in an antiperspirant spray, like their white brands.
Andie R.
Tucson, AZ
It has a fresh, masculine scent without being too overpowering. It's great for keeping the sweat stains off dress shirts and keeping you cool and dry under pressure!
manuela p.
Effingham, IL
My son and husband love axe. I just wish it lasted longer and a bit stronger. The smell and protection is amazing when you first put it on, but the protection needs to last longer.
Taylor B.
Beaver Dam, WI
As a women i really enjoy the a subtle scent of axe deodorant not only on a man but also my self it works really good for cover up smell and i really enjoy the Phoenix scent
Haley P.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This is the deodorant my boyfriend uses mainly and it is the greatest scent on him. i absolutely love it. It isn't too overpowering and smells amazing.