Axe Phoenix Deodorant Stick 3 Ounce - UNILEVER HOME AND PERSONAL CARE USA uploaded by Mirna M.

BY AXE

For the easygoing, guy-next-door effect. Phoenix, with a powerful sensual rush, is the scent for you. Effective deodorant protection that glides on cool and smooth under your arms. see more...

Kayla W.
lake forest, CA
This smells so good! It lasts all day and all night and it is amazing! I bought it at Walmart. It is very affordable and I would definitely recommend it and buy it again. It is very effective. Go out and buy this! It is so great, so cheap and a little goes a long way!
Shawn M.
Delray Beach, FL
This is my go to fragrance. It lasts all day and is effective. It sometimes irritates my skin but I still use it.
Alejandro  F.
Union City, NJ
The smell is really good and good quality. Covers up any smell that sweating affects.
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
My brother uses this deodorant and he likes it. It's fairly good price too.
Marcy S.
King, NC
I use mens deo because I sweat.. well, like a man. This is by far my favorite because it glides on easy, its mess free, it controls my man-sweat and it smells good for the entire day and sometimes I can even smell it after I wash it off in the shower. I will always buy it.
Thera H.
My boyfriend loves this deodorant! He does manual labor and sweats quite a bit, but this deodorant keeps him smelling decent and really does keep him dry. The Phoenix scent is amazing as well.
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ
I love this scent it's one of my favorites and my boyfriend wears I a lot I have no complaints about it, however I do sometimes use them because they smell good and they have a strong scent keeping you fresh
Michael C.
St Petersburg, FL
The Axe brand usually has a more tame musky smell, which is what I prefer from a deodorant stick. The only issue I ever run into is sometimes there's clumping under the arm half-way through the day. It would be nice if they made this in an antiperspirant spray, like their white brands.
Haley P.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This is the deodorant my boyfriend uses mainly and it is the greatest scent on him. i absolutely love it. It isn't too overpowering and smells amazing.
Andie R.
Tucson, AZ
It has a fresh, masculine scent without being too overpowering. It's great for keeping the sweat stains off dress shirts and keeping you cool and dry under pressure!