BY AXE

A classic, fruity fragrance featuring lavender, geranium and citrus. Its earthly composition and subtle blend of wood and fruit awaken the senses. 24-hour antiperspirant protection keeps you confidently fresh and dry. Apply a few strokes to washed and dried armpits. Wait a minute, get dressed and go.

Usage: Apply to underarms only. Turn dial to raise product. To ensure product appears clear on skin, do not over apply. Replace cap.

• How long does a container of the last in your household?2 Answers
Annie K.
Morgantown, WV
This is literally the best deodorant ever! It smells amazing, It works really well, and it last for a long time! I would suggest this to anyone! It is absolutely amazing!!! Definitely try this!!! I love Axe Phoenix Deodorant Stick!!!!!
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
This stick is the one I continually count on. I’ve been a sweaty-Betty during my whole life so from an early age I turned my back on anti-perspirants marketed for females. Axe Phoenix keeps my pits covered in protection and keeps me smelling fresh. I have no troublesome rashes with Axe, unlike Old Spice. Only positives I’ve found to report, I certainly will re-purchase.
Daniella D.
Men’s deodorant smells amazing and lasts all day so I almost prefer it over woman’s deodorants. I need something strong for my stress sweat and this definitely does the trick so 5 stars from me.⭐️

I would highly recommend to anyone who is a stress sweater.
Riah W.
This has to be my favourite Deodorant out of all of the other Axe scents. Phoenix is my favourite scent and it lasts forever, too. I prefer the blue deodorant to the white because this just works better. It lasts all day and leaves you smelling great.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
My husband and teenage boy likes using Axe Deodorant! It works great it smells great. Great Value for the price it definitely exceeded my expectations. It isn’t harsh on there skin, I purchase Axe deodorant on a regular basis and will continue
Aly B.
So I am a female and have to - HAVE TO use men’s deodorant. First of all I like the musty smell of this product and I also feel that women’s brands don’t work for me. This keeps your under arms smelling good and dry all day
Kelsey B.
First off, this is my boyfriends go to scent and it smells incredible. I usually tend to use men’s deodorant as well because I truly feel like women’s deodorant isn’t as strong and actually leaves you smelling. This scent lasted all day!
Hope B.
Blackville , SC
All the men in my house my husband and my sons believe in Axe. They say it works well and smells even better. They say there girl friends love the smell and I can say my husband does always smell good with axe!
Sarah A.
Herminie, Pa
This product was my go to deodorant for the longest time. Currently it has not been exactly great for me I have noticed my armpits breaking out and it’s not really helping with the odor, I will not be purchasing this again.
Hailee G.
Milford, MA
Love using this deodorant! I find women’s deodorant doesn’t always keep up with me when sweating, this doesn’t smell sour when mixed with sweat. Great price, lasts a while. I will definitely keep using!
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
How long does a container of the last in your household?

Kohl's