BY AXE

A classic, fruity fragrance featuring lavender, geranium and citrus. Its earthly composition and subtle blend of wood and fruit awaken the senses. 24-hour antiperspirant protection keeps you confidently fresh and dry. Apply a few strokes to washed and dried armpits. Wait a minute, get dressed and go.

Usage: Apply to underarms only. Turn dial to raise product. To ensure product appears clear on skin, do not over apply. Replace cap.

• How long does a container of the last in your household?1 Answers
Kara K.
I honestly use this deodorant and it works great. I love the smell it had to it and it lasts longer than any other female deodorant I have used . The smell is fresh and not overwhelming, I am satisfied with this product
Brennan M.
Batavia, IL
Axe Antiperspirant Sticks are the top of the line as far as the men in my house are concerned. They smell fantastic, they last all day, even through the hardest days work, and it keeps your underarms dry. My brother prefers the Phoenix variety over all others, and it is the only one he will use. We ordered it as a subscribe and save item and it was delivered to our door on time in a well packaged, secure box. We will be buying more in the future.
Tracy T.
Brookings, SD
I love Axe products! Being a female, I tend to like male deodorant more than women's. I tried Phoenix, and I thought it spelled incredible! Not only did the scent last the entire day, even after a workout, but it also helped me to not sweat as much. I definitely recommend Axe products and this deodorant!
Ariana S.
My boyfriend uses this; and although it is geared towards men- I have used it a few times and find that it only works for the first hour or so. Once I start to really sweat (at the end of my workday I go to the gym) there is no relief from this deodorant whatsoever. Its as if I'm not even wearing any...
Becca B.
Vestal, NY
I'm not going to lie, I steal my boyfriends axe deodorant all the time, something about axe I love! I love the scent Phoenix. Probably my favorite scent of the collection which is nice bc that's my boyfriends also. I recommend this hghly! Smells great and keeps you dry and smelling refreshed all day
Gina D.
Bethel Park, PA
I have to use AXE because I feel like women's deodorant doesn't work as well. I usually buy it form Target or Walmart. It works for the most part and I buy the two pack. The only downside is that they keep getting rid of the scents I use so I have to constantly be changing to new ones.
L F.
Axe Phoenix Twin Pack 2.7oz this is one of families favorite brands. They even fight for it!!! They are not to heavy in scent but enough to wear every day. The price on Axe Phoenix is very reasonable. You can find it in any grocery store. I definitely recommend this product.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
I loathe axe products in general...the powerful smell is almost just too overbearing. But this certain scent is freaking incredible. Every single time my husband uses this stuff it makes me go nuts, and even better it isn't that expensive, especially when you buy them in the duo packs!
Leanne B.
Port Neches, TX
The only antiperspirant that my husband will use. It is far better than most as it doesn't break him out and the price is perfect for our budget! He uses it everyday with no breakouts! This antiperspirant is always on our shopping list! Extremely satisfied with this product!
Marcy S.
King, NC
I use mens deo because I sweat.. well, like a man. This is by far my favorite because it glides on easy, its mess free, it controls my man-sweat and it smells good for the entire day and sometimes I can even smell it after I wash it off in the shower. I will always buy it.
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
How long does a container of the last in your household?