BY AXE

A classic, fruity fragrance featuring lavender, geranium and citrus. Its earthly composition and subtle blend of wood and fruit awaken the senses. 24-hour antiperspirant protection keeps you confidently fresh and dry. Apply a few strokes to washed and dried armpits. Wait a minute, get dressed and go.

Usage: Apply to underarms only. Turn dial to raise product. To ensure product appears clear on skin, do not over apply. Replace cap.

• How long does a container of the last in your household?2 Answers
Brittany J.
My husband purchased this deodorant and did not like it, so he gave it to me to use. I do love the size of this deodorant stick — it is large enough that I can apply in one swipe. I also like that it’s gel because it does not leave marks on my darker clothes. Unfortunately, the actual deodorant itself does not do a great job at preventing or masking body odor and sweat.
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
I’m a female but no female deodorants work for me. I have been using axe Phoenix for years now and it’s the only thing that keeps me smelling fresh even through a hard workout. It doesn’t irritate my skin or flake off throughout the day. Inexpensive and I will repurchase forever.
Jina S.
Sauk Rapids
I love Axe deodorant! As a woman, I prefer men's scents in deodorant over women's (the fresh and flowery scents are usually just awful). They also last way longer and are more effective. I have a travel size of this that I throw in my purse too! It's a reliable product.
Madeline S.
Forest Park, IL
Even though this is a “men’s” deodorant and I’m a female, I think it’s amazing! I changed to men’s deodorant after leaving the gym and finding that my deodorant wasn’t working well. This one smells great and works a lot better and also doesn’t leave marks on my clothing!!
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
My son and husband have both tried this product. It did smell good but it broke there skin out. My husband's skin is normally really tuff and he can use any product. He won't be using this again. Plus I think the price is a bit on the high end.
Nikki C.
I know it’s for men but I swear this deodorant works better than any women’s deodorant I have tried!! I love the smell too! It smells fresh and keeps me refreshed and not sweaty or stinky all day! I wouldn’t switch to anything else!
DAFH88 H.
Salinas
This last my boyfriend about 2 weeks he wishes it was a little bit bigger but he still loves the scent he used this and the spray they are his favorite and they have great prices at target. Check out the app for deals.
hailie R.
Reesville
Love axe even though I’m a girl. It doesn’t come off when you sweat and last literally all day. I love it and recommend it to everyone. It smells good and made well. I got it at Walmart and I would buy again
Destiny S.
Longview
My boyfriend loved this deodorant. It smells great and lasts all day! It’s not very pricey. I would definitely buy this product again. I recommend buying this brand of deodorant! It was a pretty great buy!
Zamone A.
Jonesboro, AR
This deodorant works very well to make sure you smell good wherever you go. You can easily get this at a local Walmart and it shouldn’t cost more than $5. It’s definitely affordable and worth it.
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
How long does a container of the last in your household?