BY AXE

A classic, fruity fragrance featuring lavender, geranium and citrus. Its earthly composition and subtle blend of wood and fruit awaken the senses. 24-hour antiperspirant protection keeps you confidently fresh and dry. Apply a few strokes to washed and dried armpits. Wait a minute, get dressed and go.

Usage: Apply to underarms only. Turn dial to raise product. To ensure product appears clear on skin, do not over apply. Replace cap.

• How long does a container of the last in your household?2 Answers
Brittany J.
My husband purchased this deodorant and did not like it, so he gave it to me to use. I do love the size of this deodorant stick — it is large enough that I can apply in one swipe. I also like that it’s gel because it does not leave marks on my darker clothes. Unfortunately, the actual deodorant itself does not do a great job at preventing or masking body odor and sweat.
Annie K.
Solon, OH
This is literally the best deodorant ever! It smells amazing, It works really well, and it last for a long time! I would suggest this to anyone! It is absolutely amazing!!! Definitely try this!!! I love Axe Phoenix Deodorant Stick!!!!!
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
I’m a female but no female deodorants work for me. I have been using axe Phoenix for years now and it’s the only thing that keeps me smelling fresh even through a hard workout. It doesn’t irritate my skin or flake off throughout the day. Inexpensive and I will repurchase forever.
Jina S.
Sauk Rapids
I love Axe deodorant! As a woman, I prefer men's scents in deodorant over women's (the fresh and flowery scents are usually just awful). They also last way longer and are more effective. I have a travel size of this that I throw in my purse too! It's a reliable product.
Alyssa F.
This is what my husband uses. He prefers the gel stick over the white sticks (makes a mess). This does the job for the most part but doesn't last all day. He smells good when he puts it on but when he comes home you can tell it wore off a bit. But, I love him either way!
Madeline S.
Forest Park, IL
Even though this is a “men’s” deodorant and I’m a female, I think it’s amazing! I changed to men’s deodorant after leaving the gym and finding that my deodorant wasn’t working well. This one smells great and works a lot better and also doesn’t leave marks on my clothing!!
Megan J.
I love this stuff. The smell is so wonderful. This deodorant is long-lasting and definitely gets the job done. I buy this product for a very affordable price at my local Walgreens. I’ve bought and rebought this product because I really do enjoy it!
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
My son and husband have both tried this product. It did smell good but it broke there skin out. My husband's skin is normally really tuff and he can use any product. He won't be using this again. Plus I think the price is a bit on the high end.
Taylor R.
House Springs, MO
I use men’s deodorant bc it usually lasts longer. Plus i don’t mind the manly smell. My only problem is that when you do start to sweet a lot and they mix its not a pleasant B. O. Smell. I also have sensitive skin and it tends to make my pits break out
Nikki C.
I know it’s for men but I swear this deodorant works better than any women’s deodorant I have tried!! I love the smell too! It smells fresh and keeps me refreshed and not sweaty or stinky all day! I wouldn’t switch to anything else!
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
How long does a container of the last in your household?