BY AXE #4 in Body Sprays for Him

Feel fresh and cool. Anytime. Anywhere. (Except maybe the sauna.) With a fruity mixture of lavender, geranium and zesty citrus.

• I'm looking to buy body spray to include it to a gift, I'...2 Answers
  • Is there a bigger size?1 Answers
  • How many scents are offered? I seem to see the same repea...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I remember my first real relationship. He always sprayed a ton of this on after his shower. Our entire room would always smell like it and so did he. It was so manly, fresh and preppy yet dangerous and seductive... If I had to put a feeling to it.
It smelled just very fresh. That is definitely the type of scent. It lasts literally all day and night deodorizing. And it smells so great I would wear it often.
I'm into high end perfumes now but I would still love to smell this on a man and spray it on my bed and pillows just like back in the day.
It still smells amazing.
It goes quick because of the size of the bottle and the amount of liquid and mostly because its an aerosol and aerosols really spray a lot and diffuse it into a wide but light spray pattern so it goes super fast. But its super cheap and was always really easy to find. Usually able to find a sale on it and probably still can if its available.
Totally recommend.
Perry M.
dayton
I've been using this axe body spray for a few years, I'm not too fond of most of the other scents, my wife and I agree that the Phoenix is the best scent. I would recommend it to others and I will definitely be buying more. I would say that it doesn't take much when you spray it, a little bit goes a long way! It is very strong.
Bethany K.
For my husband--it kind of reminds me of a cheaper version of acqua di gio, I stress kind of. The scent doesn't last long. Good for a quick spray in case your man is feeling less than fresh. Would probably buy again.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolute favorite for my son. He suffers from a lot of allergies and we are really picky about what colognes he wears and this is number one on the list I have one in the car one in my purse one of his room one of his bathroom we have them everywhere we absolutely love it
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
Not one of my favorites but definitely preferred if I can't find anything else. Usually I spray this on after a workout if I can't shower right away. Not my cup of tea, but it works.
Jewels G.
My husband loves this stuff. It smells really god and lasts all day. The price point is good and can be purchased just about anywhere. The bottle packaging is nice as well. Totally recommended and will continue purchasing.
Holly S.
Perfect for the man ( or boy) (or even woman, cause they have fragrances for them too) who loves to smell good..the scent lasts a long time and comes in a variety of smells.
Yanibell P.
New York
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love when my man wears this. It just smells amazing and the smell stays on all day. I buy this item for him at any drugstores and i always try to catch this on sale so that i can stock up. I love how they have smells that cater to everyones likes. Axe is awesome!
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Smells great , a lil something my man put son after a shower before bed , scent not to strong, doesn’t last long so it’s good for overnight or if your just gonna chill around the house you know. Very affordable
Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
I love this spray. Even though its for men it smells amazing and keeps me smelling great. Isn't too over powering. One of my favorite smells on myself and my man.
Jessica R.
Banning, CA
I'm looking to buy body spray to include it to a gift, I've heard good things about this brand and I was wondering if it really does work great and smell good?
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many scents are offered? I seem to see the same repeat scents in my store, but online there seem to be several more?
Haydn B.