Axe Phoenix Body Wash Pump

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Axe Phoenix Body Wash Pump!
How would you rate this product?
Roseville, CA
Axe Phoenix Body Wash Pump uploaded by Wendy K.
My husband loves this shower gel, especially because it comes with a pump on the bottle. I love the light and refreshing sent and don't think it's too overpowering. I also like that the bottle is tall, instead of short and plump, because it fits easily in our bath/shower combo. This shower gel is a bit watery so I would use a body poof instead of just using your hands. I predict that my husband will be buying that shower gel again.
Zion, IL
1,214 reviews
Axe Phoenix Body Wash Pump uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product for men. This shower gel lathers really good and rinses off with no soap residue. The scent smells lime the ocean. Also love the pump which makes it easy to dispense.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend leaves this at my place and use it. I use it sometimes, when I wanna smell like him. Lol live the smell. More for the smell than skin hydration. But gets you clean.
Sacramento, CA
Smells soo good, have very strong scents and may be not good for dry skin but I have very oily skin it smells soo good and it cleans body very well.
Phoenixville , PA
My husband can't live without his products. He love Axe products, and so do I. I bought this huge bottle for him at an after Christmas sale at Walmart. Excellent price. The scent is Phoenix makes him smell awesome after his shower.
Axe Phoenix Body Wash Pump uploaded by Tiffany B.
Like the other people have said, it does have a typical axe manly scent, but is not as strong as others. Smells like a relatively light and clean cologne. Heavily pigmented with blue dye, but won't she your skin. Just letting people know how blue it is.
Yukon, OK
Axe Phoenix Body Wash Pump uploaded by Stephanie D.
My husband loves this stuff. It smells good without being overpowering and does a decent job on getting him clean.
Ulster Park, NY
My 3 sons love using axe. It smells great and leaves them fresh. There is not left over film which is nice. I like that the scent stays on them even after drying off. I would recommend this body wash.
The smell of these are awesome. I tend to gravitate towards men’s products bc of the scents. They make me feel clean and smell clean also!
Kelowna
I love the scent of it. It’s really clean my body. I just hope the scent can stay on my body much longer !

Looking for your answer?