Axe Phoenix Body Wash

More of what you like. Axe Phoenix Body Wash in an ultra size, easy-to-dispense, 28 oz pump. A classic, fruity fragrance featuring lavender, geranium and citrus. Its earthly composition and subtle blend of wood and fruit refresh your senses every time. Fill your palm and work into a foamy lather. Rinse thoroughly and finish with your favorite Axe fragrance.

Usage: Pump out body wash. Lather on body. Rinse off. Be clean. Smell great.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Axe Phoenix Body Wash!
Manchester, MO
My husband uses a lot of AXE products and this is one he buys often. It smells really fresh and seems to work well.
Albuquerque
Sometimes I just use it because it smells good, I’ve only used it a couple times when I run out of my body wash !
Kenova, WV
My boys love this and use it everyday the smell is amazing price is good and the amazing smell stays all day long
Porterville , CA
Easy to pump on the hand. My boyfriend showed with this body wash. Smells amazing 😉. His skin feels extra smooth.
Vinemont, AL
My favorite scent . I get this for my significant other whenever I see it in stores . Cleans pretty well for him.
porter
I love the smell of axe!! Makes my babe smell amazing and he says it dosent dry him out like most body washes do!
Valdosta, GA
Again, I don’t personally use this kind of axe but I have used the female version which smells really good too!
I love the smell! Axe Phoenix body wash pump makes me feel clean after every shower. I highly recommend!
Dallas Texas
A nice body wash with a refreshing scent and it really lathers good and it's scent is long lasting and relaxing
New Bedford, MA
My boyfriend's uses this. I love the way it smells. He says it leaves him feeling nice and clean and refreshed.