BY PHILIPS

The axe norelco detailer trimmer, xa9146/42, was designed to fit into small spaces with more accuracy than a blade. Become the creative director of your face and easily create and maintain your beard and mustache with the precision combs. The philips norelco hair trimmer is fully washable for easy cleaning. Just rinse it off under the tap each time you are finished. Unlike other shavers, this detail styler does not require oiling. Included with your purchase is the precision trimmer, detail shaver and three length combs. The philips hair trimmer and detail styler was built to last. It is a convenient grooming tool to take on the road... see more...

Cameron L.
Hanahan
I don't have a lot of facial hair so I did not require a heavy duty razor. This guy is perfect for a morning trim before work. Very smooth shave even without shaving cream!
Corey M.
Little Falls, NJ
i use this for my little face hairs and i love it! it's very gentle and easy to use! have recommended to friends and family and they have baught it and loved it as well
Keiva ❤.
New Orleans, LA
It's small so it can fits between my legs and it cut me clean .no scratches no nun ! My hair do grow as fast as it use to etheir
Chris H.
Huntington, WV
I've used better trimmers before. Overall this will et the job done but does earlier than I had expected it to.
Sandra S.
Perfect.. compact precise and powerful.. My boyfriend steals it from me time to time so he like it as well
Megan J.
Medford, WI
Never have I felt smoother. Great for not making little niks that bleed forever. Amazing blades and usage
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Theresa U.
My husband has this & hasn’t complained. I think it’s perfect for fixing a hair line or getting the edges around his mustache/goatee.
Zulema S.
Austin, TX
Great to try awesome for sensitive areas and the last minute I for got let me take care of it real quick moments
Zainab J.
El Cajon, CA
I always buy this razor for my boyfriend. He loves it so much and says that it is so precise and gentle on the skin