BY PHILIPS #63 in Electric Razors

The axe philips norelco stubble trimmer xa4003/42 is an easy-to-use trimmer that has 20 locking settings to trim anything from stubble to a full beard. This philips norelco trimmer gives you the power to choose your favorite setting to achieve a perfectly even style that looks just right. With a detachable head for easy cleaning and a rechargeable capacity of up to 35 minutes, the philips stubble trimmer is a low-maintenance trimmer that gives you complete control over your facial hair style. The axe philips norelco stubble trimmer xa4003/42 includes a stubble trimmer, adjustable length comb, cleaning brush and a power plug that... see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
This is the perfect product for your man who likes to groom himself between trips to the barbers. This trimmer is great for shaping up his beard, mustache, his neck, and the back of his neck. It is a great product and works amazingly well and holds a charge for a very long time.
Keely T.
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
It’s very very good when it comes to serving its purpose. Runs on battery and comes very handy. You can carry it in your travel pouch. Very easy and safe to use. I use it every now and then. Would recommend it to others too!
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
Good, sharp, reasonable, razor! Great quality that you won’t regret getting! Helps get the job done & works great!
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
That's a good price and good gift for someone and the guy seem to like it so I guess that's all that matters
Faith W.
Ohio oy it itcph ig has up gi ph ig ph oh cro ph oh oycool oh itc itc Up ig ig h oh ho to ph y
Santana L.
Vega Baja
Good product affordable price great for friend recomendation great for gift or great stuff
Sarah M.
My boyfriend is really stubborn and doesn’t like to go get his hair cut so I decided to invest in a snipper so I can do it myself for him lol. I use this product to mark his beard and to cut his hair. I am by no means a professional but I think this works really well. He has used it himself too and he really loves it