BY PHILIPS

The axe philips norelco body groomer xa2029/42 is an easy-to-use tool designed to get into all the places you choose to smooth without nicks or irritation. Designed to work in the shower, so soap up, shave away and then check out just how smoooth you really are. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nat P.
Nat P.
Corona, CA
It works wonder. My husband bought it and i use it quiet often. We share it. Hes also happy with the product
Iris N Josiah B.
Iris N Josiah B.
Farmington, NM
Perfect for my legs especially since my hair grows back quick also enjoy the smell and feeling silky smooth
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
Peoria, AZ
Razor bumps this razor gave me bad razor bumps. It did give me a closer shave than other grooming supplies.
Stephany P.
Stephany P.
Arvin, CA
Easy to use not hard to handle shaved legs well and leaves them smooth first try and I loved it
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Mentone, IN
This product works wonders for hair that you would normally miss with a regular razor.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I loved this product. It was small and easy to travel with it did not have cords that I had to deal with. It gave me a close shave and was able to get even the fine hairs on my bady. I would definitely buy again.
Khivi G.
Khivi G.
I don't know what this ya I'm say something so this is over ya cool ya cool but ya but if ya then ya so ya maybe ya can be ya ?? Maybe ya can it be ya
Robsiree G.
Robsiree G.
I like very much the only thing that does not work for me is that it is very large and weighs a little more than other electric razors that yo and used
Pablo Luis H.
Pablo Luis H.
Deja la piel lozana y lisa, sin residuos de vellos puntiagudos y no afecta la suavidad de la misma