Axe Peace Invisible Solid Deodorant 2.7 oz uploaded by Anita-Michelle T.Axe Peace Invisible Solid Deodorant 2.7 oz uploaded by Angela W.

BY AXE

Peace is an intriguing fragance with a strong, youthful edge. Distinctive, memorable and zesty freshness giving into dry down of musk & woods gives peace a compeliing tension that makes peace what it is: fresh yet warm, powerful yet subtle, rough yet gentle. Fresh from start to finish, with an addictive masculine drive. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I as a woman have to use men's deodorant because after having kids my hormones are wacky. I love axe deodorant. It keeps me smelling until time to apply it again. It is very affordable and I love the smell of all the deodorants they have. It is definitely my go to deodorant.
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Rolette, ND
I usually buy Men's deodorant because it is a little bit cheaper and I find it to be more effective. Win win, right? The availability of this product and the affordability make it a great buy, and I love the scent. I have found it to work, so I plan to continue its use!
Thomasina T.
Thomasina T.
Mahwah, NJ
My boyfriend is very sensitive when it comes to deodorant but this he loves bc it doesn't hurt his underarms like other deodorants and it smell amazing and holds up to his sweat so he doesn't smell at the end of the day!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
My teenage son uses this and loves it, he wears different fragrances. I enjoy the smells of the different fragrances as well
Angela M.
Angela M.
Hillsboro, OR
This is good for people who are heavy sweaters than other plus it is long lasting than other feminine products
keri b.
keri b.
Philadelphia, PA
Axe works great and smells great. It keeps me dry throughout my work out and prevents me from smelling
Randilyn B.
Randilyn B.
Cabot, AR
So I often steal my husbands deodorant it smells great but works wonderfully! I swear people think women don't sweat because no deodorant made for women works as good as this
Adam O.
Adam O.
Akron, OH
I live the smell of this. It reminds me of my all time favorite cologne Fahrenheit. It's a great deodorant. I always use this same body wash to keep me smelling fresh all day long.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Orlando, FL
Purchased this for my boyfriend and he love it. I love it too. It leaves him felling fresh all day. Would recommend.
Lois O.
Lois O.
Although this is for males I really love the smell, I'm really obsessed with the smell of male deodorant, body spray, and shower gels.