Axe Peace Invisible Solid Deodorant 2.7 oz uploaded by Anita-Michelle T.Axe Peace Invisible Solid Deodorant 2.7 oz uploaded by Angela W.

BY AXE

Peace is an intriguing fragance with a strong, youthful edge. Distinctive, memorable and zesty freshness giving into dry down of musk & woods gives peace a compeliing tension that makes peace what it is: fresh yet warm, powerful yet subtle, rough yet gentle. Fresh from start to finish, with an addictive masculine drive. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anita-Michelle T.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells like heaven!

I love Axe products. This just like the one before it smells great. I have used it a few times for myself. Its a reliable product. You knownyour getting good quality and even when the day os long and hard that scent stays lingering.
Kirsten S.
Rolette, ND
I usually buy Men's deodorant because it is a little bit cheaper and I find it to be more effective. Win win, right? The availability of this product and the affordability make it a great buy, and I love the scent. I have found it to work, so I plan to continue its use!
Angela W.
Holley, NY
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and I worship how amazing it smells. It's very fragrant like he's wearing cologne, which he refuses to do for me, and it keeps him smelling clean even while we go on hikes, bike rides, on hot summer days, and even in his truck with no A/C
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I as a woman have to use men's deodorant because after having kids my hormones are wacky. I love axe deodorant. It keeps me smelling until time to apply it again. It is very affordable and I love the smell of all the deodorants they have. It is definitely my go to deodorant.
Thomasina T.
Mahwah , NJ
My boyfriend is very sensitive when it comes to deodorant but this he loves bc it doesn't hurt his underarms like other deodorants and it smell amazing and holds up to his sweat so he doesn't smell at the end of the day!
Randilyn B.
hot springs ar
So I often steal my husbands deodorant it smells great but works wonderfully! I swear people think women don't sweat because no deodorant made for women works as good as this
Adam O.
Akron, OH
I live the smell of this. It reminds me of my all time favorite cologne Fahrenheit. It's a great deodorant. I always use this same body wash to keep me smelling fresh all day long.
Lois O.
Although this is for males I really love the smell, I'm really obsessed with the smell of male deodorant, body spray, and shower gels.
Amanda P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
My teenage son uses this and loves it, he wears different fragrances. I enjoy the smells of the different fragrances as well
Cera E.
This smelled nice but I found the smell went away within a short period of time and didn't do much other than smelling nice