BY AXE

Introducing new axe kilo with paul rodriguez a unique collaboration between world-class skateboarder paul rodriguez and renowned street artist mister cartoon. This masculine and aromatic fragrance blends basil, lavender, and rich vanilla. With a scent like this, you wont need any special tricks. Available in a bodyspray, anti-perspirant and deodorant stick, deodorant stick, shower gel, and shampoo. see more...

Tyler W.
Lakeland, FL
Iv always had this problem with axe and I have never really paid a lot of attention to it because i was young and just kind of that of thing had reason but every time i put axe on it BURNSS my arm pits. so i don't know what chemical reaction I'm having but it is not okay.
Jenny S.
Saint Clair, MI
My husband loves this stuff! He's a hard working man so he gets sweaty at work because he does physical labor work and he comes home and still smells really good. It's a nice size so it lasts a couple months before you need to buy a new one!
Chrystal M.
Pomona, CA
I've purchased this for my husband, haven't used it myself but I can tell you I would and have willingly smelled his armpits after he has come home from a long day at work and they still smelled fresh and clean. This stuff is amazing against stink!!
Casey S.
This is absolutely great. I gave this to thumbs up for it amazing quality and customer service. If you see in stores buying it is worth your money not that it is expensive. I recommend this product to anyone that is reading this review right now.
kara f.
Chapel Hill, TN
We keep these in my glove compartment because I have 3 boys that are sporty & need freshening up often. It smells good & does ok but doesn't last as long as we'd like.
Tim P.
La Verne, CA
Since Middle School, I have always used Axe products not because their were only inexpensive, but they always had good aromas/fragrances including this one.
Rachelle B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love when my boyfriend wears AXE :) There is nothing like a man that keeps up with his hygiene! It's long lasting and its strong enough to be a cologne
Taryn L.
Birmingham, AL
I'm a women and I use this. The men's deodorant stays on longer and smells better, longer. I know weird... But I like axe for men. And I'm a girly girl.
Leyla L.
This smell is a limited one but it smells so good. I got my boyfriend the body wash and every time he uses it I just smell him lol. Smells so good
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased this for my son. He loves it and states it keeps him dry and smells great. He routinely is playing sports and never smells gross lol