BY AXE

Introducing new axe kilo with paul rodriguez a unique collaboration between world-class skateboarder paul rodriguez and renowned street artist mister cartoon. This masculine and aromatic fragrance blends basil, lavender, and rich vanilla. With a scent like this, you wont need any special tricks. Available in a bodyspray, anti-perspirant and deodorant stick, deodorant stick, shower gel, and shampoo. see more...

Buy on Target
Jenay K.
Smells awesome and keeps you feeling refreshed. Not sticky once applied. Very affordable and met my expectations. I will continue to purchase these products as they keep me from sweating like a pig in the summer time and I have yet to have to resolve after initial application
Jamie W.
This was just okay for me. I feel like Paul Rodriquez only put half the effort into formulating this scent in this deodorant. Like really Paul? Come on bro. Clean it up.
Shawn B.
Allen Park, MI
I would not recommend this product because it gave me a rash under my arms. I do like axe products but not sure if it was the scent I had a problem with.
jennifer c.
Kansas City, KS
Hubby loves this! It smells great and keeps him dry. He likes this for date nights or casual occasions. It is not overpowering, and has great protection!
Katie L.
Clyde, OH
I love the axe products. Your always getting something that smells great and lasts a long time. They are never sticky. All around good products.
Julianna H.
Durham, NC
Asked year is great because it has a bold scent that last throughout the day. It's great for when you want to go out and smell great.
Abril P.
Denver, CO
These deodorants do not keep their smell for long periods of time especially if your active the stick also drys relatively quick
Anna V.
Honolulu, HI
Husband wears it. I love the smell and so does he plus it less all day, scent stays strong and doesn't fade out. Great product
Christopher H.
Independence, MO
Good smell and it last quite a long time. I can work up a pretty good sweat at work and this deodorant works great still.
Katana c.
I don't like the smell of this at all. my boyfriend used it for a while and finally changed it cuz I hated the smell